SMO AND WACKY JNR IN FALL OUT SHOCKER

Smooth Operator

Wacky got another new phone yesterday and texted me his new number, the text simply said his name followed by "new number".

For a bit of a laugh I replied with a text which read his name followed by "prize prick".

The mini-me lookalike is now not speaking to me in an incredible Sophie Anderton style huff! Could this be the end of a beautiful relationship???

Edited by Smooth Operator

Wacky got another new phone yesterday and texted me his new number, the text simply said his name followed by "new number".

For a bit of a laugh I replied with a text which read his name followed by "prize prick".

The mini-me lookalike is now not speaking to me in an incredible Sophie Anderton style huff! Could this be the end of a beautiful relationship???

170249[/snapback]

you need to send him a big bunch of flowers.

You weren't worth wasting another one of my free 400 texts a month tbh. The reason the text wasn't as personal as you so obviously would have liked it was because i done one of them group texts things just to let everyone know my number, no need to spit the dummy you little cow,