My dream last night

Smooth Operator

Wor lass came home from the shops with a book called Toontastic.net. She proceeded to read it in front of me so I was peering over her shoulder to see what it said. It was split into members profiles so she flicked straight to mine and then the next section was all my posts listed in order. :blush:

She kept looking at me every now and then like she wanted to kill me!

Put the shit's up me I tell thee. Maybe it's just as well i'm pc-less at home or she could well log on and view my posts for real!

I rarely dream about football but did last night, must have been coos I was talking to my mate about the 4-1 derby win earlier in the evening. Anyhow we were losing one nil against Sunderland away, with a few minutes remaining Chris Waddle, crossed it to me where I chested the ball and smashed it in to the net, I was given a yellow card for my over zealous celebration, diving in to the Newcastle fans.

Minutes later a pass back to their keep who tried to clear the ball, it reached me on the half way line, I lobbed the keeper giving us a two one lead. The final whistle was met with some sort of fight with the Sunderland players, I was given a straight red for head butting Don Goodman :blush:

I rarely dream about football but did last night, must have been coos I was talking to my mate about the 4-1 derby win earlier in the evening.  Anyhow we were losing one nil against Sunderland away, with a few minutes remaining Chris Waddle, crossed it to me where I chested the ball and smashed it in to the net, I was given a yellow card for my over zealous celebration, diving in to the Newcastle fans.

Minutes later a pass back to their keep who tried to clear the ball, it reached me on the half way line, I lobbed the keeper giving us a two one lead.  The final whistle was met with some sort of fight with the Sunderland players, I was given a straight red for head butting Don Goodman  :blush:

170301[/snapback]

:lol:

I rarely dream about football but did last night, must have been coos I was talking to my mate about the 4-1 derby win earlier in the evening.  Anyhow we were losing one nil against Sunderland away, with a few minutes remaining Chris Waddle, crossed it to me where I chested the ball and smashed it in to the net, I was given a yellow card for my over zealous celebration, diving in to the Newcastle fans.

Minutes later a pass back to their keep who tried to clear the ball, it reached me on the half way line, I lobbed the keeper giving us a two one lead.  The final whistle was met with some sort of fight with the Sunderland players, I was given a straight red for head butting Don Goodman  :blush:

170301[/snapback]

Cheese sandwich at bed time? :lol:

Had a dream last night that I pulled some fit lass in the Indian takeaway around the corner from mine. Ofcourse when it got to the point where I was going to shag her, my Dad decides to wake me up. Cunt! :blush:

Guest Patrokles

I had a dream about slutty Russian vampires who were tiny-ish and doll-like. One of them was giving my friend a BJ and her teeth had just turned to fangs but I decapitated her with a hefty swing of a baseball bat.

I had a dream about slutty Russian vampires who were tiny-ish and doll-like. One of them was giving my friend a BJ and her teeth had just turned to fangs but I decapitated her with a hefty swing of a baseball bat.

170847[/snapback]

Did your mate manage to get his nob back then? :blush::lol::lol:

Guest Patrokles

170847[/snapback]

170849[/snapback]

Yeah, but I think he might have died afterwards because there was another Russian doll vampire slut behind. I woke up before the dream ended but I'm assuming he was the one to get it.

170847[/snapback]

170849[/snapback]

Yeah, but I think he might have died afterwards because there was another Russian doll vampire slut behind. I woke up before the dream ended but I'm assuming he was the one to get it.

170869[/snapback]

Am I the only one that gets really annoyed when that happens? ;)

170847[/snapback]

Did your mate manage to get his nob back then? :lol::lol::lol:

170849[/snapback]

170869[/snapback]

Am I the only one that gets really annoyed when that happens? :blush:

170872[/snapback]

No! :(

Me mam always wakes me up before a dream gets raunchy. :lol:

:blink:

No!  :lol:

170900[/snapback]

"Brock, for Gods sake wake up and would you please stop poking me in the back with that thing!"

No!  :lol:

170900[/snapback]

"Brock, for Gods sake wake up and would you please stop poking me in the back with that thing!"

170990[/snapback]

No!  :(

170900[/snapback]

170990[/snapback]

:lol: Bastid!

Why the hell would me mam call me 'Brock'? :lol:

:blink: Bastid!

Why the hell would me mam call me 'Brock'?  :lol:

171023[/snapback]

surely the pertinent question is "Why would my mam and I, be spooning?"

Anyway, maybe she is down wit' da yoot' (sic)

Ghetto Mom's coming to a store near you.

let get these teen heart beating faster and faster

I might be distracted...

Guest Patrokles

170900[/snapback]

170990[/snapback]

Why the hell would me mam call me 'Brock'? :lol:

171023[/snapback]

Maybe she has to think of someone else to finish it off.

No!  :blush:

170900[/snapback]

170990[/snapback]

Why the hell would me mam call me 'Brock'? :(

171023[/snapback]

171031[/snapback]

and she chose a Pokemon?

170900[/snapback]

170990[/snapback]

:( Bastid!

Why the hell would me mam call me 'Brock'? :blush:

171023[/snapback]

171031[/snapback]

and she chose a Pokemon?

171033[/snapback]

No; I did.

brockgifhc4.gif

Guest Patrokles
... :lol:

I will never learn enough about Psychotherapy to deal with that...

171206[/snapback]

It's Japanese. That should be ample explanation!

... :lol:

I will never learn enough about Psychotherapy to deal with that...

171206[/snapback]

It's Japanese. That should be ample explanation!

171212[/snapback]

that explains the oedipus complex, but not the .. tree fetish...