My First Foray into Film

Happy Face

Since the N-O lot got a chance to see it and since Gemmill thinks it deserves a wider release, I present you with the movie I'll be using to apply to film school.

Any comments/suggestions gratefully received.

Nicos, did you know that they do a lot of film lectures at the Tyneside Cinema? I got something through from them the other day with a list of the upcoming courses including an introduction to screenwriting etc. They're all evening classes and some of them sounded quite interesting - sounded right up your street tbh.

They cost like, but at £70 for a 10 lecture course on screenwriting, it's not too bad if it's something you're really interested in.

PS, I'm not saying this on the back of the above link. :blush: It was just FYI.

Since the N-O lot got a chance to see it and since Gemmill thinks it deserves a wider release, I present you with the movie I'll be using to apply to film school.

Any comments/suggestions gratefully received.

170322[/snapback]

:blush: Canny

Nicos, did you know that they do a lot of film lectures at the Tyneside Cinema?  I got something through from them the other day with a list of the upcoming courses including an introduction to screenwriting etc.  They're all evening classes and some of them sounded quite interesting - sounded right up your street tbh.

They cost like, but at £70 for a 10 lecture course on screenwriting, it's not too bad if it's something you're really interested in.

PS, I'm not saying this on the back of the above link. :blush:  It was just FYI.

170323[/snapback]

Cheers.

Had a gander Here.

Some of it looks interesting. Not sure about the price like, I'm more interested in watching them than making them.

the texture, the depth.... it was, I'm ... speechless

truly magnificent.

Can't wait for the sequel tbh, just don't sell out and go for the bigger budget, I think a more introspective piece on Mr Incredible would really build on what you've established in the first film.

Glorious..

the texture, the depth.... it was, I'm ... speechless

truly magnificent.

Can't wait for the sequel tbh, just don't sell out and go for the bigger budget, I think a more introspective piece on Mr Incredible would really build on what you've established in the first film.

Glorious..

170531[/snapback]

Yeah, Mr Incredible was probably the most interesting character to take forward, what with the whole Christ allegory I slipped in there. Though I think the whole pop culture spiritual icons thing isn't particularly original.

He'll be far more important next time, like Fredo in The Godfather.

I say it was hauntingly evocative.

My fella says it was silly.

171370[/snapback]

shouldn't speak with his mouthful tbh