Fire alarm announcer

Smooth Operator

The geezer who announces the fire alarm test at 11 am every Friday at work is geeting more and more daring in his patter every week, todays announcement was:

"Good morning everyone, a slightly cooler Friday but in a moment we'll have a super-cool fire alarm test".

The geezer who announces the fire alarm test at 11 am every Friday at work is geeting more and more daring in his patter every week, todays announcement was:

"Good morning everyone, a slightly cooler Friday but in a moment we'll have a super-cool fire alarm test".

170348[/snapback]

Remember when i got caught short dropping a batch up there, fire alarm went off and i just kept on laying ground bait only to realise it was a fucking thursday and the bastard was for real, had to do a nip and tuck and ended up suffering from arse wasps for the rest of the day.

170348[/snapback]

Remember when i got caught short dropping a batch up there, fire alarm went off and i just kept on laying ground bait only to realise it was a fucking thursday and the bastard was for real, had to do a nip and tuck and ended up suffering from arse wasps for the rest of the day.

170385[/snapback]

Aye, i remember you running out the fire exit doors 5 minutes after everyone else with your pants falling down and shit stains on your shirt. About 3000 people remember it too!

Now you can't shout fire round Wacky for fear he'll follow through. :blush:

170348[/snapback]

Aye Norman Nossiter thats the geezer,

Arent you in Tyneview Park? jeeez the old gits doing the same patter across the whole estate now seeing as he did the exact same line in building 7 at 10.30.

170348[/snapback]

Aye Norman Nossiter thats the geezer,

Arent you in Tyneview Park? jeeez the old gits doing the same patter across the whole estate now seeing as he did the exact same line in building 7 at 10.30.

170493[/snapback]

Don't diss the Normster....we loves him... :blush:

170348[/snapback]

Peasepud been re-assigned? :blush:

yer all proper saddos tbh, knowing the name of the guy who calls the fire alarm test....

get a proper job

170535[/snapback]

Everyone knows the Normster

and I :lol: work :lol: with his son

170572[/snapback]

:blush: