PISSED OFF

highpants

You guys are really starting to piss me off, as i said ealier i've been on the terraces for 15 years, take it from me that prick Roeder is NOT going to sign any decent strikers, i've offered £200.00 TO THE PERSON THAT CAN PROVE ME WRONG

Then you’re an idiot. :blush:

And why is it that we are starting to piss you off? We are just as down as you are with the current situation....unless your a supadoopa fan that is? :lol:

I'm prepared to wait another week before I start getting pissed off at people on here...! :lol:

Edited by Geordie Boyo

photshoped tbh

170645[/snapback]

photoshopped tbh

170647[/snapback]

:lol: it's supposed to be spelt incorrectly tbh

chav boy :blush:

photshoped tbh

170645[/snapback]

photoshopped tbh

170647[/snapback]

chav boy :blush:

170650[/snapback]

I think it's photoshoped anyway, as it's a verb formed from the product photoshop, not from the root form photoshop.

You guys are really starting to piss me off, as i said ealier i've been on the terraces for 15 years, take it from me that prick Roeder is NOT going to sign any decent strikers, i've offered £200.00 TO THE PERSON THAT CAN PROVE ME WRONG

170631[/snapback]

[/quote

Okay, i havnt spent 15 years following this club without being in the Know, take it from me we will not be signing a striker till Jan 07 at the earliest. Reason= Lack of funds, and lack of interest from strikers already approached, i wish i was wrong but i'm not

170631[/snapback]

Hard to define "decent" though isn't it.

170631[/snapback]

Okay, i havnt spent 15 years following this club without being in the Know, take it from me we will not be signing a striker till Jan 07 at the earliest. Reason= Lack of funds, and lack of interest from strikers already approached, i wish i was wrong but i'm not

170655[/snapback]

I'd gladly take that 200 quid off you, if you didn't need it so badly for meds. :blush:

Guest Patrokles

Unfortunately the £200 will be split between Roeder, Bond, Mills and Shepherd, as the only men who can actually prove you wrong. The rich just get richer.

170631[/snapback]

Glenn been shagging your missus again mate?

170631[/snapback]

Who is this person? Why £200? Are you ITK?

he has been on the terraces on the for 15 years man, the bloke automatically deserves respect.

he is a complete fuckwit mind if he is going to give me £200

photshoped tbh

170645[/snapback]

photoshopped tbh

170647[/snapback]

chav boy :lol:

170650[/snapback]

I think it's photoshoped anyway, as it's a verb formed from the product photoshop, not from the root form photoshop.

170654[/snapback]

He deliberately spelt it correctly man :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

170631[/snapback]

I've been on the 'terraces' for 30 years and I believe Roeder will...oh, hang on, he HAS signed a striker ;)

Sorry, for digging this up, but I just couldn't resist it <_<

btw, what's tonight's Lotto numbers ???? ;)