Ribéry: "Je veux quitter l'OM"

MattM4

http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/04082006/3/ribe...-marseille.html

FRENCH WORLD CUP STAR FRANCK RIBERY SAID HE WAS DETERMINED TO LEAVUE MARSEILLE, dealing a devastating blow to the club's management on the eve of the new season.

"My wish is to leave Marseille," Ribery told French broadcaster TF1.

"I want to leave because I want to win things. I want to play in the Champions League, I want to continue to develop, I want to be around big players. For me, that's important."

:lol: (hadn't seen that smiley in a while!)

ok Marseille'll get a big fat cheque, but as we well know you can have a lot of money, finding the players is a different story.

But another OM "legend" gives them one good season then fucks off :blush:

He also said something like: "The board knows where I want to go, and the club I want to sign also know"

... interesting

I thought it had been known for a while that he definitely wanted to leave?

170735[/snapback]

Don't think so. I remember him saying a couple weeks ago that he was definitely going to stay. I think this is news from the last couple of days. haha.

Too true. Why would we want a winger who'd only help us to an extra 25-30 goals a season?[/brokenrecord]

170810[/snapback]

I agree that part of Robert was worth having, it's just a shame about the part that whinges, refuses to track back & only plays when he feels like it.

iirc, so did Ginola - refused to back track and defend, scored 9 goals for us. Cracking player though compared to Robert wasnt he?

I agree that part of Robert was worth having, it's just a shame about the part that whinges, refuses to track back & only plays when he feels like it.

171308[/snapback]

Which, as far as I can tell. has fuck all to do with Ribery.

Off to arsenal apparently. Nee surprise there like. Rosicky, ribery and Ljungberg, canny midfield!

172447[/snapback]

And Fabregas.

172455[/snapback]

Hleb ? Gliberto?

Off to arsenal apparently. Nee surprise there like. Rosicky, ribery and Ljungberg, canny midfield!

172447[/snapback]

And Fabregas.

172455[/snapback]

Hleb ? Gliberto?

172462[/snapback]

Flamini ? Van Persie ?