This training day thing...

adios

This training day thing...  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No harm whatsoever.

The lads on N-O decided to label the people that went 'mongs'. Aye smashing lads.

If I were 5-13 or something, I would be fucking running to St James Park to see my idols in the flesh, for free. To be called mongs from utter nerdlingers sitting behing TFT monitors furiosly masturbating over Football Manager, is quite laughable.

As for the media thing... , If Sky Sports deemed it unworthy to Broadcast on SSN, then they wouldnt of filmed it. They obviously thought it was worth broadcasting, and to be quite honest, it was quite a positive message to put across.

Fuck these negative twats! :blush:

Edited by NewcastleRocker

As someone who doesn't get to see Newcastle much, being a foreign, I would have gone if I had the opportunity. I would have loved to see them train, though I suspect the stuff I'd really be interested in would be saved for behind closed doors.

But let's not let rational debate get in the way of decent Gemmill bashing, eh? :blush:

No harm whatsoever.

The lads on N-O decided to label the people that went 'mongs'. Aye smashing lads.

If I were 5-13 or something, I would be fucking running to St James Park to see my idols in the flesh, for free. To be called mongs from utter nerdlingers sitting behing TFT monitors furiosly masturbating over Football Manager, is quite laughable.

As for the media thing... , If Sky Sports deemed it unworthy to Broadcast on SSN, then they wouldnt of filmed it. They obviously thought it was worth broadcasting, and to be quite honest, it was quite a positive message to put across.

Fuck these negative twats! :blush:

170747[/snapback]

I trust they're handing out bannings aplenty, mong is a highly offensive term.