Anyone got any criminal convictions?

Jusoda Kid

Me myself, done something naughty things but luckily never ever been convicted of anything and the one time i did something really naughty the bizzy's decided to let me off as they knew the real consequences were going to be far worse.

As i say, don't be shy, we were all young once :blush:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Parking tickets is the sum total of my criminal career.

When i was young and dumb though i had a few mates who just attracted trouble. But i always seemed to avoid it.

Got done for rail fare evasion.....

Court case was in January - got a £280 fine! :blush:

170759[/snapback]

Peasant , wouldn't humiliate myself, once hung on the back of a train in December from Glasgow to Newcastle to avoid paying, nails tbh

Edited by Wacky Jnr

I wasn't caught on the train, I got done at the station.....

Brock's gonna say he'll know all the places I'm talking about here. Went to meet my brothers for a beer and a curry in Reading last summer - instead of driving into town, I drove to a tiny village outside of the town called Mortimer, left the car there and jumped on the train.

The ticket office was closed and there was no automatic machine so i got on the train waiting for a ticket inspector to come round - by the time we got to Reading, none had came.

Anyway I got the station and started to make my way towards the ticket hall when I bumped into one of my brothers. Told him my predicament and he told me not to worry as you could get in a disabled lift which took you up to the covered walkway over the railway line at which point you could walk down some steps into the main ticket concourse and, importantly, on the other side of the barriers. What's more he told me no one bats an eyelid.

I ummed and errred but finally went along with it and yep, you guessed it, was approached and asked to show my ticket as I was leaving the ticket hall main exit. They had the whole thing on CCTV! :blush:

Didn't hear anything for months so stupidly assumed they'd forgotten all about it. I got a magistrates summons on Christmas Eve and the case took place in early January.

For a £3.10 ticket, I was order to pay a total of £280!! Never again!

Got a slap on the wrist by a local magistrate for pinning the class WUM up against a wall and threatening him with a good leathering at the age of 14, and got 3 points for speeding on the A17 in Lincolnshire on the way home after the 4-3 against ManUre a few years ago.

I wasn't caught on the train, I got done at the station.....

Brock's gonna say he'll know all the places I'm talking about here. Went to meet my brothers for a beer and a curry in Reading last summer - instead of driving into town, I drove to a tiny village outside of the town called Mortimer, left the car there and jumped on the train.

The ticket office was closed and there was no automatic machine so i got on the train waiting for a ticket inspector to come round - by the time we got to Reading, none had came.

Anyway I got the station and started to make my way towards the ticket hall when I bumped into one of my brothers. Told him my predicament and he told me not to worry as you could get in a disabled lift which took you up to the covered walkway over the railway line at which point you could walk down some steps into the main ticket concourse and, importantly, on the other side of the barriers. What's more he told me no one bats an eyelid.

I ummed and errred but finally went along with it and yep, you guessed it, was approached and asked to show my ticket as I was leaving the ticket hall main exit. They had the whole thing on CCTV! :lol:

Didn't hear anything for months so stupidly assumed they'd forgotten all about it. I got a magistrates summons on Christmas Eve and the case took place in early January.

For a £3.10 ticket, I was order to pay a total of £280!! Never again!

170766[/snapback]

pretty much ditto but it was £150 and it was for skipping the metro :lol:

but to be honest I used it twice daily for months without buying a ticket, the fair, per journey was about £1.80, I figure I did over a hundred journies... therefore I saved me self £30 :blush:

never skipped a metro again like ;)

Got a slap on the wrist by a local magistrate for pinning the class WUM up against a wall and threatening him with a good leathering at the age of 14,

170774[/snapback]

he took you to court?? :blush:

I would have ruined his school life for that mind

i skipped the train fare 3 or 4 time s a week for 6 years and never got caught. CLS ticket office only runs 9-5 and Darlington doesnt have any conductors at their end so you just had to stick your earphones in and the conductor on the train would walk past nearly every time

I get the train from Darlington to Newcastle quite often and never bother getting a ticket before hand. If the conductor shows up I get a ticket if not then its a couple of quid saved.

Edited by Bizza

Got a slap on the wrist by a local magistrate for pinning the class WUM up against a wall and threatening him with a good leathering at the age of 14,

170774[/snapback]

he took you to court?? :blush:

I would have ruined his school life for that mind

170776[/snapback]

No, as it turned out he called the police and they contacted the school as the deputy head was the local magistrate and agreed to leave it in her hands, and I think she sympathised with with my version of events and agreed to brush it under the carpet provided I appologised.

No, as it turned out he called the police and they contacted the school as the deputy head was the local magistrate and agreed to leave it in her hands, and I think she sympathised with with my version of events and agreed to brush it under the carpet provided I appologised.

170787[/snapback]

well still if some snotty little shite hawk grassed me up to the police for what sounds like a school yard scuffle I'd never let him hear the end of it.

what happens in the schoolyard, stays in the schoolyard

(listen to me... ghetto as fuck man! :blush: )

even if you had a proper fight with blood and the rest of it, you didn't phone the police... tell a teacher.. maybe, but you don't ring the fucking police.

170787[/snapback]

well still if some snotty little shite hawk grassed me up to the police for what sounds like a school yard scuffle I'd never let him hear the end of it.

what happens in the schoolyard, stays in the schoolyard

(listen to me... ghetto as fuck man! :blush: )

even if you had a proper fight with blood and the rest of it, you didn't phone the police... tell a teacher.. maybe, but you don't ring the fucking police.

170792[/snapback]

I know, I couldn't believe it, but he was the kind of school swot type.

I've been on the receiving end and dealing end of many a punch up and shook hands at the end of it and left it as that, but this twat took it too far, after all, all I did was pin him up against a wall and give him a prediction of the course of events that would follow if he continued with his WUM comments.

Thankfully he looked a bigger twat than I did thanks to his sniveling

I remember a similar event for me

excuse the lead -up but it's relevant.

Me and my lass at the time had been having arguments and were doing the incredibly mature thing of sitting in the same area of the 6th form common room but not talking to each other.

So this little twat rag comes in and talks to my lass about some grades or something, starts taking the mick cos he did better than her and she was generally top of her class. So he's sniping and stuff and tops it off by calling her a "Stupid Slut"

So I've been seething quietly but this pushes me over the edge, I launch across the room, grab him by his throat and force him to the floor. The door swings open and the teacher comes in, sees me with my hand round the kids throat and punching his gut, shakes her head, says nowt but points out the door.

I come back from being bollocked by the head of year and I'm told by Nicki's friends that she's been sent home for breaking the twat-rags nose with her school folder.

all my chivalry was for nowt, I was going out with a right little scrapper!

but the point is even though I'd choked him and wailed on him, and she'd bust his nose he saw the matter as dealt with. I'd been bollocked, she'd been sent home. End of.

mind you he avoided her like the fucking plague after that.

Was told of for not having my seatbelt done up at the age of 8.

I was constructing some Lego ffs.  :blush:

170780[/snapback]

WOW you desperado.

Attempting lego construction in a moving car at the age of 8 would have had an 8 year old Toonpack mercilelssly car sick, had to sit in the front and look out of the window at all times :lol:

Guest Toplass-101
Was it ever a criminal offence to play knocky knocky nine doors?  :blush:

170845[/snapback]

The little sods in my Street do that :lol: Or is it you, and this is something you have not grown out of since you only live round the corner :lol:

Apart from 11 points on my driving licence I have one for an offence weapon and one for possession both which are spent. It was when i was alot younger.

170860[/snapback]

You see this is what happens when they fuck about with the rules on N-O. We end up with fucking criminals! :blush:

Apart from 11 points on my driving licence I have one for an offence weapon and one for possession both which are spent. It was when i was alot younger.

170860[/snapback]

You see this is what happens when they fuck about with the rules on N-O. We end up with fucking criminals! :lol:

170890[/snapback]

:blush: I`m a changed man honest gov`ner.