Curb your enthusiasm

The Fish

Has to be Grand opening with the Restaurant and the swearing chef.

Dad came in to tell me to shut up, I was laughing so hard

170771[/snapback]

As soon as I saw the title to the thread, that was my immediate choice too. Genius.

170771[/snapback]

As soon as I saw the title to the thread, that was my immediate choice too. Genius.

170819[/snapback]

:blush:

"Fuck You! You Car Wash Cunt!"

meh, I by far prefer the one on one cringeworthy awkward moments! And after having putting some thought into this... I can't decide on one particular episode.

170863[/snapback]

:lol:

I always liked the one where he made up the story about his uncle abusing him.

Watching some season 3 right now...

In Starbucks:

"and i'll have .... aaaa vanilla ... one of the vanilla bullshit things. ... You know ... Whatever you want it... Some vanilla bullshit latte, capa thing, you know whatever you got."

Watching some season 3 right now...

In Starbucks:

"and i'll have .... aaaa vanilla ... one of the vanilla bullshit things. ... You know ... Whatever you want it... Some vanilla bullshit latte, capa thing, you know whatever you got."

172164[/snapback]

That's season 2, Shaq, I only know cos I watched a little over an hour ago. :unsure:

I can't remember the name of the episode but when they are driving and talking about how you can't call a doctor after hours...

"Normaan...NORMAAN don't get up from this table norman!"

Hysterical!

I actually got a question about curb. Last night on HBO (asia) there was an episode (i think...) that I hadn't seen before...but I've seen all of the episodes...

It was about Larry working with HBO and he was gonna do an HBO comedy special...a stand up show...but he cancelled it at the last minute cause he said his Step dad died...Anyone know wtf that that? Maybe a pilot or something?

Haven't seen it for ages, but I seem to remember liking the one where that Wanda lass accuses him of having an "AAAAAASS!" fetish.

172367[/snapback]

The end of that episode is genius, with the speeding ticket.

The Group is quality aswell, with Larry's made-up story about being abused as a child. "I had sex with my uncle when I was 12".

• 1 year later...

I swear to god I have never laughed so much in my life!

The season six finale was total genius.

That photo at the end was the single most hilarious thing I've ever seen, second is Susie's face after Larry's speech.

Congratulations to Larry David for being the funniest man ever.

My friend has just got me into this and I'm slowly working my way through the series. I've done the first two and enjoyed them both immensely. Does it keep steady all the way through or am I about to experience a peak/dip?

My friend has just got me into this and I'm slowly working my way through the series. I've done the first two and enjoyed them both immensely. Does it keep steady all the way through or am I about to experience a peak/dip?

No it's absolutely awesome. :icon_lol:

Like Seinfeld, the quality up to the end of season 6 has just got better and better in my opinion. Hopefully it won't drop off later like Seinfeld did. Seinfeld got silly when they brought in lots of new writers and Larry David left the show. Because he writes CYE alone, hopefully that should ensure the high water mark is retained now that he's commited to another 2 seasons.

Actually, I never watched Seinfeld. Is that any good?

Best sitcom of all time.

First 3 seasons look really dated now, but if you do start stick with it because it's superb. Really cheap now too (except season 9)...

Series 1-3

Series 4

Series 5

Series 6

Series 7

Series 8

Series 9

Series 1 - 9