Bloody Hell

Toonpack

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been through all this before, the cycle is like a broken record.

But if you really have to vent your frustrations on here then go on say what you have to say.

But if you really have to vent your frustrations on here then go on say what you have to say.

170902[/snapback]

Some people take things, particularly Internet message boards, WAAAAY too seriously.

There, happy now ?????

170902[/snapback]

You sound like one of them tbh.

I'm sure if we just use the code-word "Shola", we'll be allowed to be as abusive as we like, eh Matt? :lol:

For the record, I think it is best left alone. There are too many small IQs that can't differentiate between posters on forums and therefor think one person's problem with another is a "board war".

170902[/snapback]

Some people take things, particularly Internet message boards, WAAAAY too seriously.

There, happy now ?????

170905[/snapback]

:lol:

Agree with Dotbum that it's best left alone, but as the person that got Toonpack a life ban on N-O :lol: I feel slightly responsible for him having to start a thread about it on here. :blink:

Anyway, let's not talk about it on here if we can avoid it. Like Dotbum says, it's OMG BOARD WARS!!11 before you know it.

Agree with Dotbum that it's best left alone, but as the person that got Toonpack a life ban on N-O :lol: I feel slightly responsible for him having to start a thread about it on here. :blink:

Anyway, let's not talk about it on here if we can avoid it.  Like Dotbum says, it's OMG BOARD WARS!!11 before you know it.

170913[/snapback]

I actually think you're doing a cracking job in that other place.

I just thought what was happening was somewhat amusing, that was obviously just me tho.

Nuff said, subject dropped.

P.S. Dotbum - me take something on a board seriously, you're having a giraffe moi san

P.P.S. Gemmill - you missed the "unfairly" got me a life ban (from this location only mind) :lol:

P.S. Dotbum - me take something on a board seriously, you're having a giraffe moi san

170934[/snapback]

I haven't said a word, you fruit loop!

Agree with Dotbum that it's best left alone, but as the person that got Toonpack a life ban on N-O :lol: I feel slightly responsible for him having to start a thread about it on here. :lol:

Anyway, let's not talk about it on here if we can avoid it.  Like Dotbum says, it's OMG BOARD WARS!!11 before you know it.

170913[/snapback]

I actually think you're doing a cracking job in that other place.

I just thought what was happening was somewhat amusing, that was obviously just me tho.

Nuff said, subject dropped.

P.P.S. Gemmill - you missed the "unfairly" got me a life ban (from this location only mind) :lol:

170934[/snapback]

How did you get banned? :blink:

He gave HTT the AIDS...or something.

170946[/snapback]

Well not quite (apologies for the previous scandalous wrong accusation)

There was a rather robust discussion about homophobia going on and I put forward and defended a couple of interesting theories which we're widely debated and I finally wound with:

Thank fuck for aids eh? with the accompanying smilie

angeln.gif

Obvious bait (albeit tasteless) , but nope "sick moron don't come back" etc etc etc

Edited by Toonpack

He gave HTT the AIDS...or something.

170946[/snapback]

Well not quite (apologies for the previous scandalous worng accusation)

There was a rather robust discussion about homophobia going on and I put forward and defended a couple of interesting theories which we're widely debated and I finally wound with:

Thank fuck for aids eh? with the accompanying smilie

angeln.gif

Obvious bait (albeit tasteless) , but nope "sick moron don't come back" etc etc etc

170956[/snapback]

:lol:

:lol: As if I was chomping. I had you on a string and you KNOW it. :lol:

You genuinely believed the bit where you said that gays being unable to reproduce would lead to the end of their "race" though, didn't you? :blink:

:lol:  As if I was chomping.  I had you on a string and you KNOW it. :lol:

You genuinely believed the bit where you said that gays being unable to reproduce would lead to the end of their "race" though, didn't you? :blink:

170964[/snapback]

Gemmill you KNOW you are a legend, you must be right, obviously :lol: I am soooo sorry, you had me soooo good :(

P.S. It was "extinction", I never used "end of their race"

Double chomp :lol:

Gemmill you KNOW you are a legend, you must be right, obviously  :lol:  I am soooo sorry, you had me soooo good  :lol:

P.S. It was "extinction", I never used "end of their race"

Double chomp :blink:

170965[/snapback]

This sounds an interesting theory; go on...

Toonpack still think that gays are the product of gay relationships.  FACT! :lol:

170971[/snapback]

au contraire

This sounds an interesting theory; go on...

170969[/snapback]

Naw I'd just get Gemmill's knickers (or thong) in a twist again

:lol: see, we just get Wacky talking about offences, or SMO discussing the finer point of post-ejaculation clean-up

none of the high brow esoteric discussion that they enjoy on N-O

:lol:  see, we just get Wacky talking about offences, or SMO discussing the finer point of post-ejaculation clean-up

170978[/snapback]

Now stop that, you'll initiate a board war :blink:

I should know better but the contempt that they hold their posters in over there is hilarious. :lol: "This place would be great if it wasn't for the fucking posters." It's not like it's an actual profit making enterprise, so why don't they get on with them, like a family, instead of us/them. I guess I don't see the motivation?

PS I'm not getting into it over there, because I don't feel part of the community, but I'd gladly discuss it with some of their sound mods who come over here (Wullie, Andy etc.)

Edited by DotBum

:lol:  see, we just get Wacky talking about offences, or SMO discussing the finer point of post-ejaculation clean-up

170978[/snapback]

Not to mention the 'ive just had a dump' threads.......

I should know better but  the contempt that they hold their posters in over there is hilarious. :lol: "This place would be great if it wasn't for the fucking posters."  It's not like it's an actual profit making enterprise, so why don't they get on with them, like a family, instead of us/them.  I guess I don't see the motivation?

PS I'm not getting into it over there, because I don't feel part of the community, but I'd gladly discuss it with some of their sound mods who come over here (Wullie, Andy etc.)

171000[/snapback]

That would be the Wullie who called me a sick moron, and the Andy who banned me and left the "Don't come back" :blink::lol: