Bloody Hell

Toonpack

N-O must have more moderaters (iirc if you stayed "loyal" after the split you were made one) per poster than any board in the world! Yet this still happens. Oh well, nowt to do with me......

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just the nonsense threads like "How shit is Ameobi" consisting of a poll with options of shit, shit or shit.

171494[/snapback]

:lol:

If the options were 'shit', 'shit' and '50 cent' - would that be ok?

It's just the nonsense threads like "How shit is Ameobi" consisting of a poll with options of shit, shit or shit.

171494[/snapback]

If the options were 'shit', 'shit' and '50 cent' - would that be ok?

171505[/snapback]

Aye, just a bit of variation, you know.

N-O must have more moderaters (iirc if you stayed "loyal" after the split you were made one) per poster than any board in the world! Yet this still happens. Oh well, nowt to do with me......

171503[/snapback]

N-O = 125 PPM (posters per mod)

Toontastic = 86.5 PPM

FACT

anyone else find it odd that the mods of N-O are discussing there in-house issues here...

or is it just me?

and no this isn't a "Stay on your own board nerrrrrr" thing, it's just a curiosity for me

171503[/snapback]

Toontastic = 86.5 PPM

FACT

171516[/snapback]

Aye but if you take away all the banned posters then it becomes .....

N-O = 76.3 PPM

Toontastic = 85.5 PPM

:blink:

171503[/snapback]

Toontastic = 86.5 PPM

FACT

171516[/snapback]

Only because we've purged the accounts of those who don't post! We had nearly 1200 members before that! FACT

anyone else find it odd that the mods of N-O are discussing there in-house issues here...

or is it just me?

and no this isn't a "Stay on your own board nerrrrrr" thing, it's just a curiosity for me

171522[/snapback]

Scared of 'Big Chris' I reckon :lol:

Can we try and hang on to Andy since he's here now?

Someone lock the door before he gets out.

171572[/snapback]

Aye don't let him out till I'm unbanned

(or do I need to continue to smurf ???)

Not wishing to flame bored wars or anything, but some of the reasons given for bannings are ridiculous! I couldn't post there even if I wanted because I wouldn't last 10 minutes, bearing in mind how infuriating some of the posters are.

Not wishing to flame bored wars or anything, but some of the reasons given for bannings are ridiculous! I couldn't post there even if I wanted because I wouldn't last 10 minutes, bearing in mind how infuriating some of the posters are.

171593[/snapback]

I'm amazed you haven't been banned on here yet tbh

171572[/snapback]

I'm gonna try and post here a bit more often actually, I've been meaning to for ages but I keep forgetting. Obviously the sheer STRESS of being an elitist forum admin is frying my memory.

171593[/snapback]

As I said to Gemma a while back, don't mistake the forum rules as being anything other than an excuse to fall back on whenever we need to get rid of people who we don't like :lol:

Guest Patrokles

I had a dream last night that my N-O ban had been extended out of spite but I had two PMs that I was therefore unable to check.

I had a dream last night that my N-O ban had been extended out of spite but I had two PMs that I was therefore unable to check.

171606[/snapback]

Sounds more like a premonition to me :lol:

171593[/snapback]

As I said to Gemma a while back, don't mistake the forum rules as being anything other than an excuse to fall back on whenever we need to get rid of people who we don't like :lol:

171605[/snapback]

Thing is, I don't believe that for a minute. Mainly because one thing you do seem good at is dogmatically sticking to the rules regardless of how "good" a poster is. I mean, banning Verlaine because he used an altered smilie just takes the biscuit.

Mind, by rights HTT should have been given a life ban. :blink:

171572[/snapback]

I'm gonna try and post here a bit more often actually, I've been meaning to for ages but I keep forgetting. Obviously the sheer STRESS of being an elitist forum admin is frying my memory.

171602[/snapback]

Wanna be a mod on here? :lol:

171593[/snapback]

171605[/snapback]

Thing is, I don't believe that for a minute. Mainly because one thing you do seem good at is dogmatically sticking to the rules regardless of how "good" a poster is. I mean, banning Verlaine because he used an altered smilie just takes the biscuit.

Mind, by rights HTT should have been given a life ban. :blink:

171613[/snapback]

No :lol: about it

171593[/snapback]

171605[/snapback]

So how the feck is he still posting??? :blink:

171503[/snapback]

Toontastic = 86.5 PPM

FACT

171516[/snapback]

Only because we've purged the accounts of those who don't post! We had nearly 1200 members before that! FACT

171540[/snapback]

Been thinking about this proportion, and realised we actually only have 2 moderators don't we?