Bloody Hell

Toonpack

And we have our hands absolutely completely full :blink:

171702[/snapback]

shut up and get back to work, you're not allowed a break until Wednesday, and this time its 15 minutes dont forget not the 17 you took last week. :lol:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And we have our hands absolutely completely full :blink:

171702[/snapback]

shut up and get back to work, you're not allowed a break until Wednesday, and this time its 15 minutes dont forget not the 17 you took last week. :lol:

171716[/snapback]

*mumbles incomprehensible jibberish* walks to the coffee machine.

And we have our hands absolutely completely full :lol:

171702[/snapback]

171716[/snapback]

171719[/snapback]

coffee machine??? who installed that shite???? Craig get rid of that now it only makes them want a toilet break :blink:

171702[/snapback]

171716[/snapback]

171719[/snapback]

coffee machine??? who installed that shite???? Craig get rid of that now it only makes them want a toilet break :blink:

171720[/snapback]

He only installed it so he's got something to pretend to repair when it breaks down. Bloody tech support types. :lol:

Fecking hell puds really cracking the whip.

171729[/snapback]

and what do you think you're doing? this is going to be the GREATEST forum on the net but not if you waste time replying in shite threads. Get back to making inciteful, thought provoking posts like you usually d...oh sorry Laz didnt realise it was you there, aye keep churning out the crap :lol:

Not wishing to flame bored wars or anything, but some of the reasons given for bannings are ridiculous! I couldn't post there even if I wanted because I wouldn't last 10 minutes, bearing in mind how infuriating some of the posters are.

171593[/snapback]

As I said to Gemma a while back, don't mistake the forum rules as being anything other than an excuse to fall back on whenever we need to get rid of people who we don't like :lol:

171605[/snapback]

So how the feck is he still posting??? :blink:

171689[/snapback]

We have to keep the peace :lol:

Think of it like an offer of generosity to yourselves. We take the brunt of 50% of his drivel, and we ask for absolutely nothing in exchange. We can't be any fairer than that.

171702[/snapback]

171716[/snapback]

171719[/snapback]

coffee machine??? who installed that shite???? Craig get rid of that now it only makes them want a toilet break :lol:

171720[/snapback]

Peasants were revolting man, they threatened not to post unless it was put in! :blink:

I go away for the weekend and N-O has gone mental. I have no idea whats going on tbh, got about 20 threads in the admin forum to traul through so I can get my head round it all. :unsure:

Place has turned into the Wild West tbh.

I called someone a cunt on there over the weekend and nothing happened. Where's Bluf? I demand justice!

Guest Patrokles

Best thing to do would be to post in another thread about strikers or whatever that you know who we'll sign but refuse to post it unless you're allowed to make you OWN thread.

Best thing to do would be to post in another thread about strikers or whatever that you know who we'll sign but refuse to post it unless you're allowed to make you OWN thread.

172100[/snapback]

Seems a bit elaborate, like, if you don't like it, don't post there.

anyone else find it odd that the mods of N-O are discussing there in-house issues here...

or is it just me?

and no this isn't a "Stay on your own board nerrrrrr" thing, it's just a curiosity for me

171522[/snapback]

I was thinking the same myself. I assumed this thread had been posted in thier admin/mod forum as half of the mods were all over here at the same time posting away in here.

And much like The Fish, it isn't a "Stay on your own board nerrrrrr thing" as he puts it, I just found it strange that you could openly discuss it on here, yet lock a thread about it on N-O...

anyone else find it odd that the mods of N-O are discussing there in-house issues here...

or is it just me?

and no this isn't a "Stay on your own board nerrrrrr" thing, it's just a curiosity for me

171522[/snapback]

I was thinking the same myself. I assumed this thread had been posted in thier admin/mod forum as half of the mods were all over here at the same time posting away in here.

And much like The Fish, it isn't a "Stay on your own board nerrrrrr thing" as he puts it, I just found it strange that you could openly discuss it on here, yet lock a thread about it on N-O...

172110[/snapback]

I was asked to discuss it here by DotBum earlier in the thread. And there is a thread discussing it on NO, for what it's worth.

I was asked to discuss it here by DotBum earlier in the thread. And there is a thread discussing it on NO, for what it's worth.

172112[/snapback]

To be clear, I wasn't asking for a discussion, I was saying I didn't want to get into it over there, but I'd be happy to discuss it here. Anyway, while I still think it would be nice to discuss this openly, I've since had a change of heart as I can still see this issue is taken very seriously by some.

I'm not being arsey, I just think there are too many accusations thrown around when you try to discuss it, and it's got fuck all to do with me, anyway. :unsure:

172112[/snapback]

To be clear, I wasn't asking for a discussion, I was saying I didn't want to get into it over there, but I'd be happy to discuss it here. Anyway, while I still think it would be nice to discuss this openly, I've since had a change of heart as I can still see this issue is taken very seriously by some.

I'm not being arsey, I just think there are too many accusations thrown around when you try to discuss it, and it's got fuck all to do with me, anyway. :unsure:

172114[/snapback]

Gemmill started it

or is it just me?

171522[/snapback]

172110[/snapback]

172112[/snapback]

Fair dos mate as I say, there was nothing snidey meant by my post as I have no problem with any of what is going on. I just noticed that 4 or 5 mods were all on and Sned was about too so like I say assumed their must have been a link on N-O.

I also see there is another thread which is fair enough..(I was refering to the one that had been locked)

Fair dos mate as I say, there was nothing snidey meant by my post as I have no problem with any of what is going on.  I just noticed that 4 or 5 mods were all on and Sned was about too so like I say assumed their must have been a link on N-O.

I also see there is another thread which is fair enough..(I was refering to the one that had been locked)

172122[/snapback]

back off band-wagon jumper

ruddy gobby little sassenach dwarf!

Fair dos mate as I say, there was nothing snidey meant by my post as I have no problem with any of what is going on.  I just noticed that 4 or 5 mods were all on and Sned was about too so like I say assumed their must have been a link on N-O.

172122[/snapback]

back off band-wagon jumper

ruddy gobby little sassenach dwarf!

172124[/snapback]

Fuck off "Killer Tomato Boy" :unsure:

killertomato.gif

Sunburn gone yet?