1 X Leeds Festival Ticket.

Tom

Ok i might have one for sale.

It belonged to my brother and he might not be able to give me the cash so i might have to sell it. Im normally not this fussy but i need the money to pay for myself to go, eg travel and food and err copius amounts of alcohol.

I will sell it for £150 - thats what i payed for it.

Let me know if youre interested. Im dont want to make a profit im not a tout of any nature im just defending my interests.

Tom

Guest Patrokles
When we going to get these in the post? I know they say they'll do it closer to the date but its on in 2 weeks!

172003[/snapback]

They have to approve you for the festival first. Otherwise you just have to turn up and then they'll decide if it's worth moving you to the main festival site.

My Foo Fighter tickets did not come untill about 3 days before the show, they are trying to cut down on things like people on ebay selling the tickets.

172138[/snapback]

A spokesman from E-Bay was on Radio 2 today defending selling tickets on there. Claimed that once you buy it from a shop/website it is your possession, and you have the right to sell any possession you own. Fair point I suppose, and as for paying over the odds, no one is forcing you to.

V has radiohead like.

Theyre awesome live

172617[/snapback]

:unsure: They're the main reason I'm going like, been wanting to see them for ages.

172618[/snapback]

Ive seen them once before and they were class like.

The idea of being in a field with a load of drunken krazee students is too horrible to consider.

Not to mention portaloos etc.  :unsure:

172623[/snapback]

Go count pea's..

The idea of being in a field with a load of drunken krazee students is too horrible to consider.

Not to mention portaloos etc.   :blush:

172623[/snapback]

Go count pea's..

172627[/snapback]

It's beans, numb-nuts. Bean. Counter. Not pea-counter.

Go and pay for chewing gum with your cheque book. :unsure:

Not to mention portaloos etc.   :icon_lol:

172623[/snapback]

Go count pea's..

172627[/snapback]

It's beans, numb-nuts. Bean. Counter. Not pea-counter.

Go and pay for chewing gum with your cheque book. :unsure:

172630[/snapback]

VISA baby.... :blush: