Crespo to Inter

Toonpack

On a free transfer as well. Fuck me Chelsea are really starting to take the piss.

171662[/snapback]

Two year loan isn't it?

They can take him back after the first season if they want to.

Aye just seen that. Still a huge loss to take but that seems to be the norm at Chelsea. Hopefully they'll not be looking at any of our targets to replace him.

171667[/snapback]

They could be looking at Harewood...

171669[/snapback]

Chris Sutton tbh..

On a free transfer as well. Fuck me Chelsea are really starting to take the piss.

171662[/snapback]

Two year loan isn't it?

171665[/snapback]

OK Peasepud, Mr Taxman correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the tax fudge of the fucking century?

He's signed on a free transfer but Chelsea have an option to take him back after 12 months - therefore it's effectively a loan.

Yet because he's transferred he's officially NOT a Chelsea player any more and they therefore don't have to pay any ERs NI on an expensive employee??

Fucking right sham going on there IMO!

171662[/snapback]

Two year loan isn't it?

171665[/snapback]

OK Peasepud, Mr Taxman correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this the tax fudge of the fucking century?

He's signed on a free transfer but Chelsea have an option to take him back after 12 months - therefore it's effectively a loan.

Yet because he's transferred he's officially NOT a Chelsea player any more and they therefore don't have to pay any ERs NI on an expensive employee??

Fucking right sham going on there IMO!

171743[/snapback]

Emmm yea it looks like a tax dodge but not being an expert on the ins and outs Im not certain. However normally if you have an employee who goes and works abroad for your company then you would still pay NI for the first year therefore to give him away would remove him from the books for that time.

Its the for your company bit that Im a little unsure of, if he goes on loan then Im not certain on the rules there. How much is he on a week? If it was 50 grand then the NI would be (assuming hes in a Contracted Out Money Purchase scheme) he would pay 11% on his forst 500quid a week therefore 55quid (can anyone tell me pound keys nackered??) plus 1% on the rest giving a grand total of 550 squids per week. Chelsea however would pay summit like 8.4% on the lot so that'd be 4,200 per week meaning we as taxpayers will lose 4,750 pw totalling 247grand!!!!

Twizzlin bastids!!!! :lol:

Whereas Abramovich has only lost about £200m since he took over at Chelsea...

P.S. Here's some pound signs you can copy and paste pp, but don't use them all at once...

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

SSN Breaking news.

Martins surplus to requirements maybe ??????????

171659[/snapback]

Martins has just handed in a transfer request :lol:

171875[/snapback]

Source ?

SSN Breaking news.

171659[/snapback]

171875[/snapback]

Source ?

171890[/snapback]

Sky sports news :blink:

SSN Breaking news.

171659[/snapback]

171875[/snapback]

Source ?

171890[/snapback]

Sky sports news :lol:

171894[/snapback]

I would be happy. :blink: