This month's Viz

sweetleftpeg

:lol:

never noticed that.

Its quality this month (or was it last?) the one where the Bacons go for a picnic. Theres a class article about some bloke winning the equivalent of the Booker Prize but for dreams with his "Abducted by the Inspiral Carpets" where the judges said it showed flair and vision, something that was missing from last years winner "Me boning Jordan and Girls Aloud" :blink:

I don't know if I've missed something, but are you suggesting Jesus Wept is a phrase rarely uttered with bile outside of these forum walls?

It's so old it's in the bible man....

And lo John the baptist  said 'Jesus is crying again' and mathew responded contemptuously 'Jesus Wept!'
Edited by Happy Face

I don't know if I've missed something, but are you suggesting Jesus Wept is a phrase rarely uttered with bile outside of these forum walls?

And lo John the baptist  said 'Jesus is crying again' and mathew responded contemptuously 'Jesus Wept!'

171710[/snapback]

:lol::blink::lol::lol:

171710[/snapback]

When I was younger, I used to think it was 'Jesus Wrecked!' because of the way the bloke behind me at the match used to say it. It used to make me imagine Jesus swinging his cross around and twatting Romans over in a filthy mood. :lol:

I saw it Viz in the news agent the other day and laughed out loud at one of the features on the front.

Carol Vorderman's Bukkake Sudoku !

Got to be worth a look ! :unsure:

• 6 months later...

This issue it's "I am sixteen going on £2.60" <_<

Viz is shite now, but still worth getting for the odd nugget. I especially like this months Jade Goody article

Last night, ignorant fans of the nasty, shit-thick fishwife were holding a candlelit vigil outside the Priory Clinic, where Goody's condition was described as stable but racist.

:unsure:

Is it still written in Newcastle? Haven't the Donald brothers sold up now?

I think Simon Donald is still involved isn't he?

But there's still people running it who've been involved for years, and it's definitely still based up here.