• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember soem bars would not serve it as it was meant to be lethal. ques

Who thought of mixing lager n cider

Do you think it is that potent

Me I think it makes the lager flat and does not affect the potency

171779[/snapback]

When I was in college in the UK, none of the bars would serve it, but they would you a pint of each and an empty glass...

If it's lethal, I know a lot of zombies.

If I drunk 5 pints of normal lager, or 5 pints of snakey B, I'd probably feel the effects a bit more off the snake bites.. but I honestly think it's psychological, it isn't potent at all I don't think.

171782[/snapback]

Cider is normally a bit stronger than lager. Probably explains that one :lol:

It ferments in your stomach so has the same or near as the effect of dope.

171787[/snapback]

What? I presume you're on about hash? :lol:

Its vile. No more potent then drink 1 pint cider and 1 pint lager. The mix does bugger all.

No problems in getting it in manchester though, lots of people seemed to drink it.

It ferments in your stomach so has the same or near as the effect of dope.

171787[/snapback]

Like shite :lol:

171791[/snapback]

The bloke either can't hold his drink, or wants to give his dealer a smack! :blink:

Edited by DotBum

I used to drink it by the gallon. wonderful stuff

taste depends on what kind of lager and cider is used - fosters and woodpeckers is what youd get in most pubs.

Funny how it's a different thing here.... try a shot of whiskey with a dash of lime and tabasco.

171796[/snapback]

Is that supposed to increase the intensity, though? Has anyone ever heard about drinking a lot of Pernod, supposedly it crystalises in your stomach and you can get drunk the next day just by drinking a pint of water. I'm sure the drinks comapnies start these rumours!

There's obviously something to mixing certain drinks. I can drink whiskey til the cows come home and it does very little, but if I have a bottle of wine and then one whiskey it has a lovely effect. I'd also say it varies widly from person to person.

I used to drink it by the gallon. wonderful stuff

taste depends on what kind of lager and cider is used - fosters and woodpeckers is what youd get in most pubs.

171797[/snapback]

They do fosters and strongbow (I think) in walkabouts. Can't say I've ever tried woodpeckers. Snakebite and black (diesel) is the nuts

Edited by Southern Geordie

The drink of choice for scummy students on a Friday night, that alone makes be want it banned from every pub in the country, along with the students too.

171806[/snapback]

Bah, humbug; you miserable fucking cunt! :lol:

drink snakebite, can get it in my local town ok, but bit dodgy in chain pubs and so on

"cant sell you that it's a mixed drink"

"ah right, so you wont be selling Jack Daniels and Coke or out like that either"

drink snakebite, can get it in my local town ok, but bit dodgy in chain pubs and so on

"cant sell you that it's a mixed drink"

"ah right, so you wont be selling Jack Daniels and Coke or out like that either"

171815[/snapback]

They probably mean mixed alcoholic beverages tbh.

Speaking of mixed alcoholic beverages.. If you add shots of apple sours to Magners (the cider) it is by far the nicest drink ever.. including soft drinks, it's quite refreshing, which is the danger!

Also, turbo shandys (Lager and Smirnoff ices) now they are lethal

Speaking of mixed alcoholic beverages.. If you add shots of apple sours to Magners (the cider) it is by far the nicest drink ever.. including soft drinks, it's quite refreshing, which is the danger!

Also, turbo shandys (Lager and Smirnoff ices) now they are lethal

171820[/snapback]

Only because you neck half of Stella straight off every time to leave room to fill the glass with the smirnoff Ice.

Shandy drinking puffs drink otherwise tbs tbs.