Martins?

Tom

Martins? Keen or not?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Patrokles
To be honest, and given the alternatives (ie, not much), then yes please. And, yes, I think he'll do alright too.

172182[/snapback]

I'd cream myself crazy :blush:

172184[/snapback]

hottie u got cam? :unsure:

I voted for fiddy as I just don't know whether this lad is gonna be that good for us.

The times I have seen him (tv Ch4 and Bravo) he has always struck me as somebody with great pace but prone to missing too many chances.

But, what is the alternative? If we don't get Dirky Dirk (copyright someone else on here :blush: ) then who exactly are we going to get??

And if Roeder is indeed running the rule over Kuyt, what the hell is going on as he should have been assessed months and months ago!!!! :unsure: Could it be that Kuit was assessed and found not to be what we wanted but because of our inability to get anyone else he has had to be re-assessed to see if he has become 'the man' after all?? If this is the case then it stinks.

Apologies for wittering on about Kjuit on Dr Martins' thread.

Edited by snakehips