Lazarus

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious question. Why?

172308[/snapback]

Ah, Laz, a man after me own heart :unsure::blush:

I couldn't get enough of mrs hips when she was pregnant - hubba hubba :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pregnant women in general look really attractive :(

Anyone got the pic of that actress (name escapes me....GI Jane/Striptease) that was on the cover of a magazine a few years back?? Hubba hubba :(

Question: would it be considered porvorted to subscribe to 'Pregnant Mother Monthly' magazine????

Serious question. Why?

172308[/snapback]

Ah, Laz, a man after me own heart :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I couldn't get enough of mrs hips when she was pregnant - hubba hubba :(:(

Anyone got the pic of that actress (name escapes me....GI Jane/Striptease) that was on the cover of a magazine a few years back?? Hubba hubba :slap:

Question: would it be considered porvorted to subscribe to 'Pregnant Mother Monthly' magazine????

172313[/snapback]

YES! You sick fuck! :unsure::blush:

Serious question. Why?

172308[/snapback]

Ah, Laz, a man after me own heart :icon_lol::(

Pregnant women in general look really attractive :slap:

Anyone got the pic of that actress (name escapes me....GI Jane/Striptease) that was on the cover of a magazine a few years back?? Hubba hubba :(

172313[/snapback]

172314[/snapback]

Takes one to know one :icon_lol:

Serious question. Why?

172308[/snapback]

Ah, Laz, a man after me own heart :(:(

I couldn't get enough of mrs hips when she was pregnant - hubba hubba :(:slap:

Anyone got the pic of that actress (name escapes me....GI Jane/Striptease) that was on the cover of a magazine a few years back?? Hubba hubba :slap:

172313[/snapback]

172314[/snapback]

Puck off, laddie :icon_lol::icon_lol:

don't think they're more attractive, but there is something about them which makes them more aesthetically pleasing.

for example, my sister is a big girl we're talking over 16stone and she's just got pregnant, now there is something about her that means I don't want to immediately reach for the shotgun when she comes round.

I've also a mate whose bird is... well.. she's unattractive and now she's got a bun up the oven I don't retch when she walks into the room.

I don't get the horn around pregnant women, but I think it's a male version of broodiness. Some sort of reaction to their state... sort of protective/affection mix

p.s. I would happily remove the babies from both of those, cure any genetic similarity they had with their mother and grow em in a vat until ready then ship em off to better deserving parents... cos the little bleeders haven't got the best starts in life... and I don't think that's fair.

Serious question. Why?

172308[/snapback]

Ah, Laz, a man after me own heart :icon_lol::(

Pregnant women in general look really attractive :slap:

172313[/snapback]

172314[/snapback]

Takes one to know one :icon_lol:

172315[/snapback]

REBUKED! :slap:

Serious question. Why?

172308[/snapback]

Ah, Laz, a man after me own heart :icon_lol::icon_lol:

172313[/snapback]

172314[/snapback]

Seconded.

don't think they're more attractive, but there is something about them which makes them more aesthetically pleasing.

172318[/snapback]

And the difference between 'more attractive' and 'more aesthetically pleasing' is what, exactly?

:unsure:

172318[/snapback]

And the difference between 'more attractive' and 'more aesthetically pleasing' is what, exactly?

:blush:

172383[/snapback]

"Aesthetically pleasing" is more verbose? :unsure:

There stomach also gets bigger and they cant walk properly. Sexy.....

172438[/snapback]

Bladder compression, milk leakage, piles....

172440[/snapback]

Fuck it, that does it for me.

172318[/snapback]

172383[/snapback]

A lady in an evening gown with subtle make-up and well managed hair is aesthetically pleasing.

a girl in an oversized football/rubgy shirt, white knee socks, her hair loosely tied up is attractive.

it's not fucking rocket science, bollock bonce :unsure:

172318[/snapback]

172383[/snapback]

A lady in an evening gown with subtle make-up and well managed hair is aesthetically pleasing.

a girl in an oversized football/rubgy shirt, white knee socks, her hair loosely tied up is attractive.

it's not fucking rocket science, bollock bonce :unsure:

172548[/snapback]

Those are the dictionary definitions are they fatso?