Why are pregnant women so attractive?

Lazarus

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish, why not just get bar work?  Imagine, sitting in a not-too-busy pub, telly on, whiling away the day. 

If you were stopping up here you could have got work at Northern Rock or something like that - at the headquarters.  That's where I did some summer work at uni.  Basically licking stamps like, but I made a big thing of it on my CV for my interview at PwC and it definitely helped.

172685[/snapback]

Thing is, if he's trying to save money to complete his course this makes no sense at all - all the money and probably more will be swallowed by simply staying alive. As he's doing psychology anyway why not do a bar job and the course? WHat is it, 6 hours a week?

Fish, why not just get bar work?  Imagine, sitting in a not-too-busy pub, telly on, whiling away the day. 

If you were stopping up here you could have got work at Northern Rock or something like that - at the headquarters.  That's where I did some summer work at uni.  Basically licking stamps like, but I made a big thing of it on my CV for my interview at PwC and it definitely helped.

172685[/snapback]

Thing is, if he's trying to save money to complete his course this makes no sense at all - all the money and probably more will be swallowed by simply staying alive. As he's doing psychology anyway why not do a bar job and the course? WHat is it, 6 hours a week?

172692[/snapback]

Renton, as experienced men of the world, you and I can see this as plain as the noses on our faces. For a dopey pschology student it's not so easy.

He should come back, live at home, save everything he earns and go back to university as the blingest balding fatty on campus.

172685[/snapback]

Do you still work for PWC Gem? I know a few lads there.

Aye, so was I when I worked there like.  Glad to be away from the place now, although I basically just resent having to work for a living whoever my employer is. :unsure:

172783[/snapback]

When are you planning to start working for a living then?

Aye, so was I when I worked there like.  Glad to be away from the place now, although I basically just resent having to work for a living whoever my employer is. :unsure:

172783[/snapback]

When are you planning to start working for a living then?

172785[/snapback]

When you finally burst out of the closet.

172792[/snapback]

So you're going to start :unsure: working :blush: , when Renton bursts out of the closet?

OK...

172792[/snapback]

So you're going to start :unsure: working :blush: , when Renton bursts out of the closet?

OK...

172811[/snapback]

Get back to your bog!

Bad news for me and SLP. :unsure:

It has been revealed that GMTV host Kate Garraway posed nude while she was pregnant with new baby Darcy.

The presenter apparently recreated Demi Moore's famous nude pose for the cover of Vanity Fair, and the pictures were due to appear in OK! magazine. However, TV bosses felt that the pictures were inappropriate and have banned them from being used.

A source told The Daily Mirror: “Her bosses thought the shoot was not appropriate.

“They see GMTV as a very family-oriented show. Kate accepted the decision.”

OK! will now print pictures of baby Darcy, who was born earlier this month.

this thread is really disturbing.

the problem with getting a barjob is three fold

1) not enough cash

2) most bars look to employ 18yr olds who require less minimum wag

3) the pubs where I'm living are unlikely to employ me given my love of vodka... :unsure:

Honestly, the main reason for me to get a higher paid job is so that I can afford to live away from home. I'm really not very good at living with my sister. So if I'm moving out there is nothing to keep me in the area, if I'm moving out I'll move to Leeds. If I'm moving to leeds and not getting a bar-job it's either working in a call centre or doing a sales job. I've done telesales and couldn't stand the monotonous, battery-hen style of work.

this way I can make upwards of £15k plus commission, live away from home on the cheap, live with friends, stay in a city, and have the other benefits that the job brings. (Company car, phone and laptop.)