Anger Management

Toonraider

The company i work for are always sending me on courses, anger management being the next one i have to attend :D

What do you do when you get really mad and angry? Have you any special things you do that calm you down?

I am quick tempered, so i tend to lose my temper, shout and bang things around in the kitchen for alittle while, then take a deep breath and try and sort things out. :D

The company i work for are always sending me on courses, anger management being the next one i have to attend  :D

What do you do when you get really mad and angry? Have you any special things you do that calm you down?

I am quick tempered, so i tend to lose my temper, shout and bang things around in the kitchen for alittle while, then take a deep breath and try and sort things out.  :D

13873[/snapback]

I normally knock one off, works a treat :D

The company i work for are always sending me on courses, anger management being the next one i have to attend  :D

I am quick tempered, so i tend to lose my temper, shout and bang things around in the kitchen for alittle while, then take a deep breath and try and sort things out.   :D

13873[/snapback]

13874[/snapback]

I normally knock a couple off.

I am quick tempered, so i tend to lose my temper, shout and bang things around in the kitchen for alittle while, then take a deep breath and try and sort things out.   :sun:

13873[/snapback]

13874[/snapback]

I was expecting someone to say that :D But how can you get aroused when your're angry? :D

I tend to break inanimate objects when I'm pushed to my limits. I've had to replace:

Kitchen bin (put my fist through the lid)

Iron (smashed it down on the ironing board and the element dropped out)

2 internal doors (put my bare foot through both)

Countless other things I can't remember.....

Anger management? Me?? Nah, I don't need it - it's already 'channeled'! :D

I am quick tempered, so i tend to lose my temper, shout and bang things around in the kitchen for alittle while, then take a deep breath and try and sort things out.   :sun:

13873[/snapback]

13874[/snapback]

13876[/snapback]

:D:D

I tend to break inanimate objects when I'm pushed to my limits. I've had to replace:

13878[/snapback]

though you may need a trip to B&Q occassionally :D

13878[/snapback]

Tried to put my fist through a fire door once. Broke my knuckle.

Pulled the tendons in my thumb slamming my car door.

Put my foot through a wall, (plasterboard and battening) which I intended to remove later anyway.

Snapped a faulty keyboard over my knee.

Not to bad nowadays but used to be terrible:

Once put the handbrake on the car whilst turning a corner at speed - I wasn't driving

Kicked the windscreen out the same night - from the inside, had to replace it nextday

Several interior doors

Portable TV across the bedroom

Once stuck a garden hoa in the cheek of my brothers arse, the head came off

I then lashed him across the back until the shank broke - older brother, we still speak

Also gave him a nasty lump on his head with a 12inch pasting brush - seperate occasion

Once put my foot through the wall of the kitchen into the bedroom nextdoor whilst she was in bed - Kitchen was a mess

Shot a lad who used to live across the road right between the eyes with a ballbearing for spitting on my brother - Same lads dead now but it wasn't that what killed him

But my favourite has to be once when i was arguing with her, in temper i scrubbed her face with a piece of buttered bread.

I would just like to add to this that all this happened many moons ago when i was young and daft and deeply regret the majority of them, but I'm alright now - honest :D

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Once put the handbrake on the car whilst turning a corner at speed - I wasn't driving

Kicked the windscreen out the same night - from the inside, had to replace it nextday

Several interior doors

I then lashed him across the back until the shank broke - older brother, we still speak

Also gave him a nasty lump on  his head with a 12inch pasting brush - seperate occasion

Once put my foot through the wall of the kitchen into the bedroom nextdoor whilst she was in bed - Kitchen was a mess

Shot a lad who used to live across the road right between the eyes with a ballbearing for spitting on my brother - Same lads dead now but it wasn't that killed him

But my favourite has to be once when i was arguing with her, in temper i scrubbed her face with a piece of buttered bread.

I would just like to add to this that all this happened many moons ago when i was young and daft and deeply regret the majority of them, but I'm alright now - honest :D

13936[/snapback]

Aye, I'm sure you are......... :D

I am quick tempered, so i tend to lose my temper, shout and bang things around in the kitchen for alittle while, then take a deep breath and try and sort things out.   :D

13873[/snapback]

13874[/snapback]

13876[/snapback]

I usually knock your lass off, works wonders! :D

Edited by Smooth Operator

13873[/snapback]

13874[/snapback]

13876[/snapback]

I usually knock your lass off, works wonders! :D

13941[/snapback]

:D

Several interior doors

Also gave him a nasty lump on  his head with a 12inch pasting brush - seperate occasion

Shot a lad who used to live across the road right between the eyes with a ballbearing for spitting on my brother - Same lads dead now but it wasn't that what killed him

13936[/snapback]

Woah there, easy tiger. Your blood pressure must be through the roof!

Saying that like i might try the buttered bread one next time wor lass kicks off. Out of interest, how did she respond to the "Flora treatment"? :D

Several interior doors

13936[/snapback]

Saying that like i might try the buttered bread one next time wor lass kicks off. Out of interest, how did she respond to the "Flora treatment"? :D

13943[/snapback]

I know a lad who did that to a waiter who put butter on his bacon sandwich when he'd specifically asked for no butter. Little Chinese bloke (the waiter) nearly shat himself. :D

Several interior doors

13936[/snapback]

13943[/snapback]

Not very well, she kicked off like a wildcat and i ended up with about 10% skin left on my body and face and spent the night on the settee, put it all down to a learning curve and stopped drinking Jusoda, sends me up the fucking wall.

Suppose it was worth it for the memorys.