Top Posters In This Topic

"but I'm a man!"

"I don't care!"

172872[/snapback]

'Some Like It Hot' - I love that fillum

172881[/snapback]

Cult classic.

Amongst HERMERS! :unsure:

"I can eat fifty eggs" - Cool Hand Luke. Awesome film.

Whilst fleeing possee and with nowhere to go but to leap into river far below in canyon....

Butch Cassidy: Then you jump first.

Sundance Kid: No, I said.

Butch Cassidy: What's the matter with you?

Sundance Kid: I can't swim.

Butch Cassidy: Why you crazy, the fall will probably kill you.

that film full of classics;- clicky

Withnail every second line is quotable; 'Right you fucker, I'm going to do the washing up'

the dicks fucking asses so that pussies don't get full of shit from Team America is worth a mention.

Edited by walkinthedog

Bethany: What's he like?

Metatron: God? Lonely. But funny. He's got a great sense of humor. Take sex for example. There's nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus.

Bethany: Sex is a joke in heaven?

Metatron: The way I understand it, it's mostly a joke down here, too.

As its been said before, you could probably quote the whole script of Withnail & I, but my personal favourite is:

"Monty you terrible C*nt"

My other favourite quotable film is Full Metal Jacket:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman grabs Pvt. Cowboy by the shirt]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?

Private Cowboy: Sir, no Sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little piece of shit you look like a fucking worm, I bet it was you.

Private Joker: Sir, I said it, Sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, no shit. What do we have here, a fucking comedian! Private, Joker! I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!

[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman punches Pvt. Joker in the stomach]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up off your face! Pvt. Joker you better unfuck yourself before I unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

Private Joker: Sir, Yes sir!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few marines! God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches.

:)

As its been said before, you could probably quote the whole script of Withnail & I, but my personal favourite is:

"Monty you terrible C*nt"

My other favourite quotable film is Full Metal Jacket:

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, twinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman grabs Pvt. Cowboy by the shirt]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little piece of shit you look like a fucking worm, I bet it was you.

Private Joker: Sir, I said it, Sir!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Well, no shit. What do we have here, a fucking comedian! Private, Joker! I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!

[Gunnery Sgt. Hartman punches Pvt. Joker in the stomach]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: You little scumbag! I got your name, I got your ass! You will not laugh, you will not cry, you will learn by the numbers, I will teach you! Now get up off your face! Pvt. Joker you better unfuck yourself before I unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

Private Joker: Sir, Yes sir!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few marines! God has a hard-on for marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?

172992[/snapback]

You missed the best two tbh....

"I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around."

"Bullshit. I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose."

Who are you?

Philosophically speaking?

Name.

Rank, serial number?

You should really play ball kid.

Really? You think I'm tall enough?

[hits him in stomach]

What is your name?

[gasping for breath] Oh yeah, now I remember

Translator: The general would like to know if you will drink a toast with him.

Patton: Thank the general and tell him I have no desire to drink with him or any other Russian son of a bitch.

Translator: [Nervous] I can't tell him that!

Patton: Tell him, every word.

Translator: [in Russian] He says he will not drink with you or any Russian son of a bitch.

Russian general: [in Russian] Tell him he is a son of a bitch, too. Now!

Translator: [Very nervous] He says he thinks you are a son of a bitch, too.

Patton: [Laughing] All right. All right, tell him I'll drink to that; one son of a bitch to another.