Sign in to follow this  
curry stained pilchard

Lizzie Birdsworth...

No mention of making contraband grog?

Photoshopped tbh.

172448[/snapback]

Quote from Erica (The Guv)

592196401_m.jpg
Veh well, Lizzie. I am quite prepared to believe that you are innocent of making home brew - although traces of grain alcohol have been found in your hot water bottle AND your colon. Explanation, please!

As for the semen, there has been a rumour circulating amongst the senior officers that you and Steve Fawkner have been conducting an illicit affair. I undahstand that you are a very desirable woman, but any hint of scandal involving prisoners and staff would be investigated thoroughly.

If you HAVE been "fooling around" with Mr Fawkner, I suggest that you make a statement to that effect to Ted Douglas. He will then most likely want a "go" himself, as it were.

That will be all, you may go.

Mrs Davidson

Edited by Fat Boy

No mention of making contraband grog?

Photoshopped tbh.

172448[/snapback]

Quote from Erica (The Guv)

592196401_m.jpg
Veh well, Lizzie. I am quite prepared to believe that you are innocent of making home brew - although traces of grain alcohol have been found in your hot water bottle AND your colon. Explanation, please!

As for the semen, there has been a rumour circulating amongst the senior officers that you and Steve Fawkner have been conducting an illicit affair. I undahstand that you are a very desirable woman, but any hint of scandal involving prisoners and staff would be investigated thoroughly.

If you HAVE been "fooling around" with Mr Fawkner, I suggest that you make a statement to that effect to Ted Douglas. He will then most likely want a "go" himself, as it were.

That will be all, you may go.

Mrs Davidson

172457[/snapback]

:unsure: