FAO Ginger people

Jimbo

I was told today that Ginger people, when they pass eachother in the street, often give each other an acknowledging nod, or flash their headlights if they pass eachother on the road, in a similar way that truck drivers flash their headlights at eachother, as if to say, "I know your pain dude".

Can anyone confirm this ?

I was told today that Ginger people, when they pass eachother in the street, often give each other an acknowledging nod, or flash their headlights if they pass eachother on the road, in a similar way that truck drivers flash their headlights at eachother, as if to say, "I know your pain dude".

172987[/snapback]

I'm not sure, but i really want to bang a ginger for some reason. :razz:

Theres this lass at work who's Irish, I would like to bang her :lol:

Anyway, to the issue at hand, I'll ask my ginger mate tonight, and I'll get back in touch :)

172987[/snapback]

Does strawberry blonde count?

172987[/snapback]

I'm not sure, but i really want to bang a ginger for some reason. :razz:

Theres this lass at work who's Irish, I would like to bang her :lol:

Anyway, to the issue at hand, I'll ask my ginger mate tonight, and I'll get back in touch :)

172989[/snapback]

Stay away, they smell like a harbour wall - fact

172987[/snapback]

Gemmill?

172996[/snapback]

Oi man lesbo! It's an accepted fact that everyone that comes to a pissup is disappointed at my non-gingerness! So shut it, goth! :)

172987[/snapback]

Gemmill?

172996[/snapback]

Oi man lesbo! It's an accepted fact that everyone that comes to a pissup is disappointed at my non-gingerness! So shut it, goth! :lol:

172997[/snapback]

Pity the same can't be said about your 'weight issues' :razz:

173001[/snapback]

:)

I'm far too polite to mention yours. :lol:

Guest Toplass-101

172987[/snapback]

Despite my redheadedness Ive not heard this before and Ive never been flashed by a trucker, but I have had one pull his horn for me though, it nearly knocked me off my feet!

172987[/snapback]

Despite my redheadedness Ive not heard this before and Ive never been flashed by a trucker, but I have had one pull his horn for me though, it nearly knocked me off my feet!

173022[/snapback]

Euphenism tbh