How stupid must you be to ---

rebellious

How stupid must you be to ---

Man dies opening grenade with sledgehammer Wednesday August 9, 02:27 AM

RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil (Reuters) - A Brazilian man died on Tuesday when he tried to open what police believe was a rocket-propelled grenade with a sledgehammer in a mechanical workshop on the outskirts of Rio de Janeiro.

Another man who was in the workshop at the time of the explosion was rushed to a hospital with severe burns, a police officer told Reuters. The workshop was destroyed and several cars parked outside caught fire.

Police found several unexploded army issue rocket-propelled grenades in the workshop. They believe the ammunition had been brought there by scavengers wanting to sell them as scrap metal, but they also are investigating a possible link to Rio's heavily armed drug gangs who often raid military bases.

Have you ever done anything so stupid but only realised after its all gone wrong?

I`m sure i have done plenty but its early and i can`t think now. I will post something when i`m at work later.

Edited by rebellious

People in war zones often try and knock the (brass) ends off unexploded shells for scrap.........................

The French and belgians did it after WW1 - but they learnt pretty quickly it was better to just pile them in the corner of a field and call the army

lol

Me and my freinds stacked up a big pile of boxes and drove through it in a car..

173692[/snapback]

Is your name Ted Crilly?

173697[/snapback]

"Ted! it's a big pile of boxes in the middle of the road!"

173701[/snapback]

You havent fucking lived till youve drove thorugh a pile of boxes man

lol

Me and my freinds stacked up a big pile of boxes and drove through it in a car..

173692[/snapback]

Is your name Ted Crilly?

173697[/snapback]

173701[/snapback]

173706[/snapback]

The new paintball?

lol

173692[/snapback]

Is your name Ted Crilly?

173697[/snapback]

173701[/snapback]

173706[/snapback]

The new paintball?

173710[/snapback]

Oh yeh!

:)

I couldn't find my mobiel, spent ages searching, so I thought "Ring it, I'll hear the tone" so I get my mobile phone out of my pocket and guess what? goes straight to answerphone...

swear to God I got through my "Hi you've reached Daves phone, please leave a mesaage after the beep" before realising what a monumental fucktard I am

I couldn't find my mobiel, spent ages searching, so I thought "Ring it, I'll hear the tone" so I get my mobile phone out of my pocket and guess what? goes straight to answerphone...

swear to God I got through my "Hi you've reached Daves phone, please leave a mesaage after the beep" before realising what a monumental fucktard I am

173722[/snapback]

So did you find it in the end?

I hate it when people tell half a story :)

173722[/snapback]

:):razz::lol:

So did you find it in the end?

I hate it when people tell half a story :lol:

173726[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol: