Is it worth risking the nick for

bobbyshinton

If you had a 60/40 chance of getting away with a 5 million pound heist, would you gamble a 10-15 year stretch on it.????

I would at 60 - 40, if I was there I think the spontaneous greed would overcome me. But if I had to be in the plan from the start pre meditated I would not

:)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you had a 60/40 chance of getting away with a 5 million pound heist, would you gamble a 10-15 year stretch on it.????

I would at 60 - 40, if I was there I think the spontaneous greed would overcome me.  But if I had to be in the plan from the start pre meditated I would not

173241[/snapback]

I'd be tempted but the old cliche 'If you can't do the crime, don't do the crime' would make me think long and hard about it. Don't think I could hack 6 months in prison if I'm being honest.

I would at 60 - 40, if I was there I think the spontaneous greed would overcome me.  But if I had to be in the plan from the start pre meditated I would not

:razz:

173241[/snapback]

I'd be tempted but the old cliche 'If you can't do the crime, don't do the crime' would make me think long and hard about it. Don't think I could hack 6 months in prison if I'm being honest.

173244[/snapback]

Sage advice.

:lol:

173241[/snapback]

173244[/snapback]

Sage advice.

173245[/snapback]

It's GREAT advice.

Under the right circumstances, absolutely. Rare that you'd be able to calculate the odds so precicely, who are you ripping off? Ladbrokes? :)

Under the right circumstances, absolutely.  Rare that you'd be able to calculate the odds so precicely, who are you ripping off?  Ladbrokes? :lol:

173251[/snapback]

Can't say but the gang's all here

:lol::lol::):lol::razz:

173241[/snapback]

173244[/snapback]

Sage advice.

173245[/snapback]

It's GREAT advice.

173246[/snapback]

If you can`t do the Time don`t do the crime.

I don`t think i would risk it, i`m comfortable at the moment. A few years back i would have.

Edited by rebellious

Never in a million years. Even if it were 90/10 in my favour I still wouldn't. I am one of these farts that couldn't sleep at night with guilt if doing something terribly wrong.

More and more fuckin Liberal every day :):razz:

*makes a note to phone Fidel (Raul, if I can't get the main man) for a chat and inspiration*

173241[/snapback]

173244[/snapback]

Sage advice.

173245[/snapback]

It's GREAT advice.

173246[/snapback]

I don`t think i would risk it, i`m comfortable at the moment. A few years back i would have.

173274[/snapback]

:lol: Believe it or not, I spotted my error when it was highlighted in bold :lol:

173241[/snapback]

173244[/snapback]

Sage advice.

173245[/snapback]

It's GREAT advice.

173246[/snapback]

173274[/snapback]

:lol: Believe it or not, I spotted my error when it was highlighted in bold :lol:

173279[/snapback]

The error of your ways. It's a start I suppose.

What sort of prison are we to be locked up in if it all goes Pete Tong? Some of them these days are more like holiday camps aren't they?

Also, do I still get the £5m when I get out?

I'd love the money, but I've got nothing like the bottle to do that.

If you found a case in the street with £1m in it, would you keep it? I would without a second thought. Although with the adrenaline rush it would create walking down the street with it, I'd probably run head-first into a wall or something.

I'd love the money, but I've got nothing like the bottle to do that.

If you found a case in the street with £1m in it, would you keep it?  I would without a second thought.  Although with the adrenaline rush it would create walking down the street with it, I'd probably run head-first into a wall or something.

173328[/snapback]

when i was walking to school one morning (maybe 15 years ago now) i cut across a field and right in the middle of the field was a brand new 4x4 with the drivers door wide open, the keys in the ignition and no one to be found. Just appeared to have been abandoned.

i looked in the car, looked into the field and thought i saw some movement by some trees ahead, so i turned and walked.

if i found a case full of cash - i'd be temped but alarm bells would ring like mad in me head.

I wouldn't have nicked that car like, Laz, but I'd be away with the £1m. Straight home and then work out how to spend it/deposit it somewhere without raising alarm bells. :)

That would be the hard part.

Guest Patrokles
I wouldn't have nicked that car like, Laz, but I'd be away with the £1m.  Straight home and then work out how to spend it/deposit it somewhere without raising alarm bells. :)

173358[/snapback]

Although at the same time; who stops and opens briefcases on the street? especially nowadays with TERRORISMMMMMM.

I wouldn't have nicked that car like, Laz, but I'd be away with the £1m.  Straight home and then work out how to spend it/deposit it somewhere without raising alarm bells. :)

173358[/snapback]

i dont think you could deposit it. the banks tell HMRC that such and such a person have a certain amount in their accounts. a sudden deposit of £1m would have HMRC asking why tax hasnt been paid on it.

£1m cant be explained away as a lottery win or even 'a good day at the horses'. assuming the cash was unmarked and the serial numbers werent being tracked youd probably be able to spend very slowly and extremely carefully.

you couldnt give any of it away either. tough one