Who on here remembers the Chelsea game

bobbyshinton

At wembley, pre kick off, the announcer put Queens we will rock you over the tannoy. The geordies took it up, that is one of the best (loudest) I've heard us.

Others 1974 end of the final, we support you evermore, could not hear the scousers.

1974 semi against burnley Howay the lads

A few Andy coles

@ cardiff against Manure. Your support is effing shite

Edited by bobbyshinton

At wembley, pre kick off, the announcer put Queens we will rock you over the tannoy.  The geordies took it up, that is one of the best (loudest) I've heard us.

Others 1974 end of the final, we support you evermore, could not here the scousers.

A few Andy coles

@ cardiff against Manure.  Your support is effing shite

173255[/snapback]

2000 semi final, aye? Shearer gave Le Beef the runaround that day. We was robbed.

Rob Lee's header is one of my favourites of all time like, piss poor performances at Wembley when we hadn't even scored and then that header to equalise...went fucking ballistic. Mate of mine was watching it in my lercal and said tables went over, bottles were thrown, and people ran in the street when that one went in. He'd never seen a goal celebrated in there like that before or since. :)

At wembley, pre kick off, the announcer put Queens we will rock you over the tannoy.  The geordies took it up, that is one of the best (loudest) I've heard us.

Others 1974 end of the final, we support you evermore, could not here the scousers.

A few Andy coles

@ cardiff against Manure.  Your support is effing shite

173255[/snapback]

2000 semi final, aye? Shearer gave Le Beef the runaround that day. We was robbed.

173258[/snapback]

Never forget the dissapointment I felt on that day. We had them on the ropes from the first minute, they got two decidedly dodgy goals and that was that.

It was made even worse by the fact Villa were awful in the final and we'd have steam rollered them.

Rob Lee's header is one of my favourites of all time like, piss poor performances at Wembley when we hadn't even scored and then that header to equalise...went fucking ballistic. Mate of mine was watching it in my lercal and said tables went over, bottles were thrown, and people ran in the street when that one went in.  He'd never seen a goal celebrated in there like that before or since. :)

173263[/snapback]

It was an amazing moment like. I love the photo from the opposite end of the ground as Bobby Lee was wheeling away from goal (iirc) and you can see the Geordies literally falling over each other in the stand.

Gus fuckin Poyet.

173266[/snapback]

Exactly! :) Gus. Fuckin'. Poyet :razz:

iirc he was doubtful for that game as well and as soon as he was pronounced fit I felt worried, as he didn't half seem to have the hex over us those days :lol:

My entire family was watching that match in a small living room.

When rob lee scored his header i jumped on my uncles back and we ran round the room going mad like

stuff got broke :)

Shearer's one of the best crossers of a ball i've seen man, bet he wishes he could deliver them and get on the end of his crosses at the same time. :)