Goal 2 trailer

Jimbo

Spin offs to include "Hit Bar", "Missed Penalty" and the more racy "Punched a Student Girl in the Face"

174207[/snapback]

and the adult version: Mobile phone up my arse.

In the original film, how did he get a passport to leave the U.S?? He went in as an illegal immigrant boy then left legitimately as a 20-ish lad :lol:

Aaaaaand, Anna Friel was playing the skanky nurse (let's face it, all norses are skanky) of around 20-ish yet she must be almost 40 FFS!!! She must have given some head to get that part.

Aaaaaand, Anna Friel was playing the skanky nurse (let's face it, all norses are skanky) of around 20-ish yet she must be almost 40 FFS!!! She must have given some head to get that part.

174214[/snapback]

Cath gets back from France on Saturday. I'll be directing her to your comments about nurses. You can expect to DIE at the next pissup you attend. :lol:

174214[/snapback]

Cath gets back from France on Saturday. I'll be directing her to your comments about nurses. You can expect to DIE at the next pissup you attend. :lol:

174221[/snapback]

Bring it on! Mummy I'm a big boy now ;)

Maybe my definition of skanky is better than others???

In the original film, how did he get a passport to leave the U.S?? He went in as an illegal immigrant boy then left legitimately as a 20-ish lad :lol:

174214[/snapback]

First, he had to travel back to Mexico to pick up his passport.

Second, Anna Friel has only just turned 31, and if you don't find her at least a bit attractive that makes you a hom.

In the original film, how did he get a passport to leave the U.S?? He went in as an illegal immigrant boy then left legitimately as a 20-ish lad ;)

174214[/snapback]

First, he had to travel back to Mexico to pick up his passport.

Second, Anna Friel has only just turned 31, and if you don't find her at least a bit attractive that makes you a hom.

174319[/snapback]

Anna Friel doing that lesbo snog in Brookie all those years ago...hubba hubba ;)

31??? Thirty-fuckin-one???? I didn't realise she was 8 or 9 years younger than me!

As for getting his passport, I must have missed that bit :lol::razz:

Thought he went to Real in the 3rd one?

If there is a 3rd one I bet he dies.

That means me school won't be in it anymore.  :lol:

174032[/snapback]

Wins the world cup for USA or Mexico, either way about as believable as the idea that we'd be able to find a young talent on a free transfer.

Thought he went to Real in the 3rd one?

If there is a 3rd one I bet he dies.

That means me school won't be in it anymore.  :lol:

174032[/snapback]

Wins the world cup for USA or Mexico, either way about as believable as the idea that we'd be able to find a young talent on a free transfer.

174325[/snapback]

The US will win the World Cup before the Green Rats. However they will not even be contenders until 2022-2026.

Apparently he isn't just a normal merc leaving us for the cash. He actually plays for Argentina in the world cup. W*nker.

175072[/snapback]

Argentina?

he's mexican...

ruddy nora he's a shady character!

• 5 months later...

174214[/snapback]

Just realised I haven't seen hips around for ages :lol: