Ashley Cole deal off

Lazarus

Bollocks, I can still see this one going through. Chelsea aren't ready to walk away yet, and Arsenal really need to get rid of Cole for their own good after what he's had to say in his book and that. There's plenty time for this to still go through.

Chelsea could be bluffing.

What did Cole say in his book like?

173829[/snapback]

Blamed Arsenal for fucking up his move to Chelsea last season, and claimed they hung him out to dry in the ensuing tribunal thing.

If the deal doesn't go ahead soon, it could be too late for us to get Bridge though. And isn't Gallas still AWOL? I can see Bridge staying with Chelsea no matter what happens with Cole.

D'ohliver article tomorrow:

'My source phoned me to say O'Neill is interested in becoming the Villa boss and that the Cole deal to Chelsea is finished. However, I expect Emmerton to be in a black and white shirt by friday.'

Chelsea have broken off negotiations with Arsenal over the transfer of England left-back Ashley Cole.

The Premiership champions posted a statement on their website on Wednesday claiming to have made "a very substantial offer" for the 25-year-old.

But Chelsea's statement added that "no agreement can be reached in the current circumstances" with Arsenal.

being the key words

Edited by Emre

Chelsea could be bluffing.

What did Cole say in his book like?

173829[/snapback]

Blamed Arsenal for fucking up his move to Chelsea last season, and claimed they hung him out to dry in the ensuing tribunal thing.

173835[/snapback]

Which they had every right to do so.