Geordie Jeans

Tom_NUFC

jeezus...Geordie Jeans were rank...my mam used to drag us there..literally...then I got round my grandparents and ended up obtaining a pair of designer "Boogie" jeans ( stretch drainpipes) from Fenwicks....I was the dogs bollox me... :)

I had some with fake rips in the knees. :)  And some marble wash ones. :lol:

173854[/snapback]

How do you have a fake rip? What was it, drawn on? :razz:

I had LEE jeans when I was a kid like and also Pepe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrqtNwGGuME

classic :)

173882[/snapback]

Ah, the A-Team. My Mam never used to let me and my brother watch it, though we were allowed to watch Dukes of Hazzard on BBC1.

We often stayed at my Grandma's on a saturday night if my parents were going out and she'd always put the A-Team on for us. I remember my great grandma used to say to her, 'you can't let them watch that, it's in bits you know.' meaning that there were adverts. She used to watch ITV all the time but used to get annoyed that it was 'in bits'. :razz:

I liked Dukes of Hazzard, but I prefered the A-Team and used to like staying at my Grandmas cos I got to watch it.Used to watch the A-Team and then You Bet! which was a bit crap but alright when you're a kid.

I had some with fake rips in the knees. :)  And some marble wash ones. :lol:

173854[/snapback]

How do you have a fake rip? What was it, drawn on? :razz:

I had LEE jeans when I was a kid like and also Pepe.

173886[/snapback]

You used to get clip on Keyrings with Pepe jeans.

I recall going in there (dragged by me dad, honest) and enquiring about a certain style I was after. The lazy, spotty slapper who 'worked' there languidly pointed up to the wall and said 'all the styles are on the wall'. :lol:

And I'm sure you remember they were all up there, tacked up with pins. genius.

I had a pair of stonewash drainpipe Geordie Jeans. I used to wear odd luminous socks at the time too.

Edited by alex

• 6 years later...