Cups of tea.

Tom

How much better does a cup of tea make people feel?

Im halfway through a cup and im off my tits on happiness!

unless me brothers loaded it with prozac for a laugh :lol:

It's what the empire was built on tbh. Have a couple of cups on a night, although I never drink tea or coffee at work. Mainly because you can't go to the coffee machine without having to get a round in for about 10 people - bollocks to that.

I can't function without a cup of tea or coffee first thing in the morning. I'm halfway through my first cup of tea now and I can feel life coming back to my body...

The great thing about having English and Italian blood in my veins is that I get the best of both worlds - the English blatantly know nothing about coffee (I blame American chains and coffee in pints), but the whole tea culture is brilliant.

I can't function without a cup of tea or coffee first thing in the morning. I'm halfway through my first cup of tea now and I can feel life coming back to my body...

The great thing about having English and Italian blood in my veins is that I get the best of both worlds - the English blatantly know nothing about coffee (I blame American chains and coffee in pints), but the whole tea culture is brilliant.

174154[/snapback]

couple of cups a day, never at night. Used to drink loads of coffee, not anymore.

Went through the make it big, strong n black stage (coffee) trying to look like a rebel. :lol:

Never been a huge tea drinker, but I'll often have a cuppa late at night to unwind (or when my body can't stomach the idea of even more coffee).

Of course I do like some herbal teas, but that puts me firmly in pink zinfandel territory so I'll shut up before anyone (like Gemmill) calls me a hom (like Gemmill).

Never been a huge tea drinker, but I'll often have a cuppa late at night to unwind (or when my body can't stomach the idea of even more coffee).

Of course I do like some herbal teas, but that puts me firmly in pink zinfandel territory so I'll shut up before anyone (like Gemmill) calls me a hom (like Gemmill).

174184[/snapback]

But you ARE a hom! So drinking herbal tea is to be expected. :lol:

174184[/snapback]

But you ARE a hom! So drinking herbal tea is to be expected. ;)

174191[/snapback]

Are you calling wor cuppa a puff? :lol:

174184[/snapback]

But you ARE a hom! So drinking herbal tea is to be expected. ;)

174191[/snapback]

Are you calling wor cuppa a puff? :lol:

174193[/snapback]

I've had herbal tea in the past when my sister went through a phase of drinking it. It all tastes like how pot pourri smells though.

It's what the empire was built on tbh.  Have a couple of cups on a night, although I never drink tea or coffee at work.  Mainly because you can't go to the coffee machine without having to get a round in for about 10 people - bollocks to that.

174142[/snapback]

Slavery tbh :lol:

I quite like tea and coffee. However, I can't fucking stand it when people go on like the former is some sort of panacea for any crisis and the latter is like some sort of amphetamine that they can't function in the morning without :lol:

It's what the empire was built on tbh.  Have a couple of cups on a night, although I never drink tea or coffee at work.  Mainly because you can't go to the coffee machine without having to get a round in for about 10 people - bollocks to that.

174142[/snapback]

We've got a lazy arse like you in our office. Never gets a fucking round of coffees in yet will happily dish out his order when someone else goes up! :lol:

174142[/snapback]

We've got a lazy arse like you in our office. Never gets a fucking round of coffees in yet will happily dish out his order when someone else goes up! ;)

174283[/snapback]

I never dish out an order tbh because I can't be chewed with the whole thing.;) And I find it preposterous that if I fancy a cup of coffee, the only way I can have one is if I get one for 10 other people. There's a lad in our department who gets one maybe 3 times a week, so he'll just say yes when someone's getting a round in. His name is muck in the department because of it - absolutely ridiculous! :lol:

Edited by Gemmill

Cammomile tea is great for unwinding, but I only dig it out for special occasions.  ;)

174279[/snapback]

And you used to chastise me for drinking it! I believe "smells like wee" was your phrase of choice. Fucking turncoat. :lol:

Cammomile tea is great for unwinding, but I only dig it out for special occasions.  ;)

174279[/snapback]

And you used to chastise me for drinking it! I believe "smells like wee" was your phrase of choice. Fucking turncoat. :lol:

174288[/snapback]

;)

I quite like tea and coffee. However, I can't fucking stand it when people go on like the former is some sort of panacea for any crisis and the latter is like some sort of amphetamine that they can't function in the morning without :lol:

174277[/snapback]

Have a sweet cup of milky tea and calm down, dear!