Flying to the US?

peasepud

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking News

MI5 website is showing the threat level as Critical, meaning an attack is imminent and the important words being used on the news are "a major threat has been disrupted" note that, not averted but just disrupted.  :lol:

174123[/snapback]

It's all gone a bit spastic down here this morning - the roads around Heathrow are grid-locked ;)

funny how these "alerts" always co-incide with TBlair in the shit

I can rember a few in the past............................

174132[/snapback]

funny how the same people moan when the security services dont stop attacks. :lol:

If this means no more hand luggage on planes I'm going to become LeazesMag.

174143[/snapback]

Just get yourself a see-through man-bag. They are gonna need to sort this out though - flights without an ipod will be canny tedious. I hate terrorist knobends. Get a proper job tbh.

Edited by Gemmill

174143[/snapback]

Just get yourself a see-through man-bag. They are gonna need to sort this out though - flights without an ipod will be canny tedious. I hate terrorist knobends. Get a proper job tbh.

174144[/snapback]

I doubt I can carry a weekends worth of clothes in a see through bag.

Did anyone see that Channel 4 program on muslims? Sorry to go all LM again but it's sickening to think that perhaps one quarter of British muslims would have celebrated if these sick bastards had succeeded (although we need to wait for the full story etc....).

174143[/snapback]

174144[/snapback]

Did anyone see that Channel 4 program on muslims? Sorry to go all LM again but it's sickening to think that perhaps one quarter of British muslims would have celebrated if these sick bastards had succeeded (although we need to wait for the full story etc....).

174147[/snapback]

Anyone found celebrating are agreeing with it should be birched - fact

174143[/snapback]

174144[/snapback]

174147[/snapback]

Celebrating in the streets = rubber bullets, tranquiliser darts, and let the bastards all wake up in the Iraqi desert tbh.

how does this work with the low cost airlines? my lass is flying home monday (should have been today, easyjet are cunts, tbh) are they going to charge people if the additional luggage that would have been carried on to the plane takes they checked luggage to over the 20kgs ?

:lol:

how does this work with the low cost airlines? my lass is flying home monday (should have been today, easyjet are cunts, tbh) are they going to charge people if the additional luggage that would have been carried on to the plane takes they checked luggage to over the 20kgs ? :lol:

174156[/snapback]

I'd imagine they'll waive any charge, but it's a right pain to have the hassle of using carousels if you're making a short trip. Also, is the secuirity really any better for luggage put in the hold? ;)

Expect to see your g/f in September tbh.

Im off to Canada on Saturday. Its going to be a long long flight without my gadgets ;)

knowing my luck the movie will be some shite rom com too

174164[/snapback]

East or West Coast mate? West would be a REAL struggle. It's hard to read a book on a flight that long too cos normally you've had an early start and can't take anything in. Enjoy. :lol:

Im off to Canada on Saturday. Its going to be a long long flight without my gadgets ;)

174164[/snapback]

East or West Coast mate? West would be a REAL struggle. It's hard to read a book on a flight that long too cos normally you've had an early start and can't take anything in. Enjoy. :lol:

174166[/snapback]

Books? Wtf?

What type of fancy dan are you?

174164[/snapback]

174166[/snapback]

East. Yeah it could be worse..

174164[/snapback]

East or West Coast mate? West would be a REAL struggle. It's hard to read a book on a flight that long too cos normally you've had an early start and can't take anything in. Enjoy. ;)

174166[/snapback]

Books? Wtf?

What type of fancy dan are you?

174176[/snapback]

It's one my lecturer told me to read. I have medical qualifications, don't you know! :lol:

Oo nice, I'm already a bad flyer so I'm sure this isn't going to make me nervous in the slightest tomorrow morning.

Angel on right shoulder: It's only a 90-minute hop over to Hamburg, nobody would have any interest in targeting it.

Devil on left shoulder: Ahhh, but Mohammad Atta and his terrorist cell chums trained in Hamburg so if there's anyone with a beard on the flight then WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE HORRIBLY

God I hate my brain. :lol:

Oo nice, I'm already a bad flyer so I'm sure this isn't going to make me nervous in the slightest tomorrow morning.

Angel on right shoulder: It's only a 90-minute hop over to Hamburg, nobody would have any interest in targeting it.

Devil on left shoulder: Ahhh, but Mohammad Atta and his terrorist cell chums trained in Hamburg so if there's anyone with a beard on the flight then WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE HORRIBLY

God I hate my brain.  :lol:

174181[/snapback]

Angel: German airports have the best security in Europe.

Devil: There's a first time for everything and that bloke does look a bit sus - is that the Koran he's reading?

174143[/snapback]

174144[/snapback]

174147[/snapback]

It would be sickening to think, so we can be grateful it's not the case tbh.