Colditz Escape Council

bobbyshinton

What would have been your role. How would you have tried to escape. Would you have succeeded?

No way am I trying to trivialise the acheivements of some very brave people.

Me I would have been the ideas man.

Would have tried to make a hang glider

Would not of escaped :lol:

Edited by bobbyshinton

I would have chinned the lot of them single-handed, Rambo style, and just walked out the front gates.  :lol:

174175[/snapback]

Translation:

i would have donned a pair of leather shorts to distract the guards and walked into the showers.

I would have chinned the lot of them single-handed, Rambo style, and just walked out the front gates.  :lol:

174175[/snapback]

Translation:

i would have donned a pair of leather shorts to distract the guards and walked into the showers.

174196[/snapback]

I would probably have been a Master of Disguise too, yes. But only with the ultimate motive of DEATH to my captors.

Forger, and I would lie about my poor eyesight before ultimately getting shot in the back fleeing my burning light aircraft.

174240[/snapback]

'I can see that pin, there.'

I would like to be the guard in the watchtower - armed with the most lethal machine gun available. Halt! Englander pigdog! Handihock (sp :lol: )

Once worked in a large office in Lahdndahn where the workers used to have an "escape council"

people would go around the corriders whistling cheery 1940's tunes and refer to the tunnel being dug from a set of filing cabinets outside the drawing office....................

174165[/snapback]

Never thought about it before, but the board game may not have been in the best taste. Was one of my favourites as a youngster.

174165[/snapback]

Never thought about it before, but the board game may not have been in the best taste. Was one of my favourites as a youngster.

174370[/snapback]

The board game was a favourite of mine as well :lol:;) Possibly still in my father's house.