Spuds bid for Taylor

Akabusi

Don't believe anything you read on a Spurs forum, full up with cockney twats who all claim to have ITK info...

174531[/snapback]

If Akabusi says it, it's gospel tbh.

174543[/snapback]

Akabusi gets it off the Spurs forums tbh.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What if there was some sort of agreement involving them letting us have a clean run at Martins and Duff.  Could be less of them turning each other down and more a chairmans agreement.  Remember also that Freddy was one of the only chairmen to support the replay of their final game.

174532[/snapback]

special relationship with Spuds? Wrong thread surely?

Living a place for the first three months of your life doesn't make you a local though tbh.

174542[/snapback]

My ITK has told me he's been homesick for the past 19 years :lol:

174546[/snapback]

Sick of living in a goldfish bowl.

I'm sure someone over on NO was saying that he's actually a smoggies fan like (christ knows why).

174550[/snapback]

Haven't heard that before, probably patter tbh.

£6.5 million for someone who is far from the finished article?

Putting aside local-lad sentimentality, that's good money. I would consider it and think where I could spend that money on proven talent.

174590[/snapback]

Fuck that we'd only piss it away on another midfielder and a new contract for Dyer.

Can anyone remember a 1st team Newcastle player that spent his whole career, or at least formative years, as a Newcastle player?

It would make a nice change.

£20m :lol:;) ;) :razz::)

174574[/snapback]

They can have our entire defence for that. Who on earth has said that?

174588[/snapback]

I wasn't saying they will or should bid that or even that I thought he was worth that. I was saying with the fat mans Geordie Nation fixation it would probably take something like that for him to go for it.

£20m :lol:;) ;) :razz::)

174574[/snapback]

They can have our entire defence for that. Who on earth has said that?

174588[/snapback]

I wasn't saying they will or should bid that or even that I thought he was worth that. I was saying with the fat mans Geordie Nation fixation it would probably take something like that for him to go for it.

174601[/snapback]

Fair point, I missed that post when I scrolled up the first time. Strange, not like Sima to misinterpret someone's post.

We cant think of anygood reason to sell.

Even for £10m hes too much of an assest to let go of considering current affairs in defence

174632[/snapback]

-Use the money to replace him with an experienced, top-class defender to play alongside Titus.

-Buy an equally good defender and a much needed backup striker.

-Buy 2 defenders of his quality and potential as cover and double the chances of one of them succeeding. :lol:

You're right, we can't.

We cant think of anygood reason to sell.

Even for £10m hes too much of an assest to let go of considering current affairs in defence

174632[/snapback]

-Use the money to replace him with an experienced, top-class defender to play alongside Titus.

-Buy an equally good defender and a much needed backup striker.

-Buy 2 defenders of his quality and potential as cover and double the chances of one of them succeeding. :lol:

You're right, we can't.

174635[/snapback]

Lucas Neill is looking for a new club!

Over the last six months has he turned into Tony Adams then?

As I said, the player I saw at the start of last season was far from the finished article. Taylor alone is not the answer to our defensive frailties. Don't get me wrong, I'd like him to stay, but if someone is throwing silly money at you, you've got to see the bigger picture.

As I said, the player I saw at the start of last season was far from the finished article. Taylor alone is not the answer to our defensive frailties. Don't get me wrong, I'd like him to stay, but if someone is throwing silly money at you, you've got to see the bigger picture.

174666[/snapback]

A gambling alcoholic? I hope not :lol:;)

174666[/snapback]

A gambling alcoholic? I hope not :lol:;)

174673[/snapback]

reformed charachter tbf, you in the fifth dimension?