When Something Bad Happens to Someone Else

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

When something physically or emotionally bad happens to someone else, but it is ENTIRELY and OBVIOUSLY your fault, is your first instinct to think 'shit, I hope they're okay' OR is it to think 'fuck, I'm in trouble now.'?

Personally, I have to admit that I would immediately get the sinking feeling of knowing I'd done something bad and was going to get the blame, WELL WELL before I thought 'oh, I hope they're not injured forever'.

depends if it was a deliberate act by me.

if I twat a guy in the face and break his nose I don't feel guilty if he deserved it.

if I'm being a dick and throw a football aiming for a girls head she turns and I break her nose then I guess I feel guilt and concern simultaeneously

if I twat a guy in the face and break his nose I don't feel guilty if he deserved it.

if I'm being a dick and throw a football aiming for a girls head she turns and I break her nose then I guess I feel guilt and concern simultaeneously

174872[/snapback]

ditto

174872[/snapback]

I'm willing to bet that while the former has never, ever took place, the latter has :D

Guest Patrokles
Want to own upto something Patrokles ?

175208[/snapback]

If I did it'd be like when Chunk is interrogated the Fratellis in the Goonies.

Guest Patrokles

As to whether it's a deliberate act, it's more along the lines of doing something but then going too far, ie. catching someone's heels for a laugh but not expecting them to subsequently fall several feet into a hole. With nails and broken glass in.

I think my immediate concern would be for the person tbh. How "in trouble" can you really get? The worst thing that's happened is the injury to the person in question, and how in trouble you are is contingent on how you react to what you've done to them surely.

I know this sounds like I'm saying act REALLY concerned and you might get off lightly, but that's not what I mean. :D

174872[/snapback]

Nails tbh :D

I think my immediate concern would be for the person tbh.  How "in trouble" can you really get?  The worst thing that's happened is the injury to the person in question, and how in trouble you are is contingent on how you react to what you've done to them surely.

I know this sounds like I'm saying act REALLY concerned and you might get off lightly, but that's not what I mean. :D

175243[/snapback]

What if this person that Patrokles tripped into the huge hole laced with glass, razor blades and pitbulls has a friend/relative who saw the incident, is very protective over the person who was tripped and is built like a brick shit house?

:D:icon_lol::icon_lol: tbh

If a lass gets into 'trouble' and it's you that was participating in order for the 'trouble' to occur, whose fault would it be???

If she had kept her legs closed there wouldn't be any 'trouble'.

Just wondrin' like :D