Gemmill

All a bit obvious but anyway

Lost

Scrubs

Family Guy

Prison Break

South Park

Curb Your Enthusiasm

There's shitloads I'd love to download but I know if I dl a full series I'll end up watching them back to back and get fuck all done for a few days.

175251[/snapback]

Family Guy is not good.

It reminds me of that time I walked down some stairs and nothing funny happened on the way.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH! Entourage. I watched a couple of episodes when I was on holiday and it looks a decent show. About this lad whose script gets picked up by a studio and him and his mates shift to Hollywood and live the high life. It sounds a bit naff, but it's got the HBO seal of quality to it.

I'm downloading the first two seasons at the mo - one gig left to go.

All a bit obvious but anyway

Lost

Scrubs

Family Guy

Prison Break

South Park

Curb Your Enthusiasm

There's shitloads I'd love to download but I know if I dl a full series I'll end up watching them back to back and get fuck all done for a few days.

175251[/snapback]

Family Guy is not good.

It reminds me of that time I walked down some stairs and nothing funny happened on the way.

175255[/snapback]

But it doesn't pretend to be anything else so thats why I can still laugh. Its not as good as the early series' but still worth 25 minutes of my time each week.

The Shield !!!

100% essential viewing for everyone with a pulse.

upto series 5 now, essential to watch it from the start as there is a backstory that starts in the first episode, all can be found on bit torrent.

Other than that:

Numb3rs

Prison Break (new series starts on the 21st in the US)

Family Guy is not good.

175255[/snapback]

But it doesn't pretend to be anything else so thats why I can still laugh. Its not as good as the early series' but still worth 25 minutes of my time each week.

175258[/snapback]

Have to admit, the Randy Newman describing stuff that he sees piss take was a moment of TV genius.

Fat man with his kids and dog,

drove in thru the moynin fog,

Hey there Rover, come on over.

Red headed lady, reaching for an apple,

She takes a bite,

once, twice, three times,

Saliva woykin!

The Shield !!!

175261[/snapback]

Had that on my Screenselect list but took it off in the end. Is it that good Jimbo? I remember reading rave reviews about it a while back - gritty and all that business.

Just stuck it back on the list on your say-so. It had better be good. :D

The Shield !!!

175261[/snapback]

Had that on my Screenselect list but took it off in the end. Is it that good Jimbo? I remember reading rave reviews about it a while back - gritty and all that business.

Just stuck it back on the list on your say-so. It had better be good. :D

175268[/snapback]

It pulls no punches, very unflinching, but totally addictive.

Family Guy is not good.

175255[/snapback]

:D

Family Guy will never be as funny as the South Park piss-take of it in seies 10(?), the Mohammed episodes.

Of course you can't beat the earlier series of the X-Files.  :D

175263[/snapback]

Millennium is brilliany too - if a little dark at times.

175276[/snapback]

That started off really good, but I lost the thread somewhere along the way. Might see if that's available on DVD.

Twin Peaks started off class, but disappeared up it's own weird arse after a while.  Could have been much better than it was if they'd kept it semi based in reality.

175323[/snapback]

David Lynch stopped doing them and they went to turd iirc. You're right though, it started off really well. The laydeez as well :D

Aye, Sherilyn Fenn. Jesus H! Lara whatsherface that made a tit of herself in the tutu at the Oscars an'all.

EDIT! Didn't know that about David Lynch btw. That explains it then.

Edited by Gemmill

Aye, Sherilyn Fenn.  Jesus H!  Lara whatsherface that made a tit of herself in the tutu at the Oscars an'all.

EDIT!  Didn't know that about David Lynch btw.  That explains it then.

175335[/snapback]

Sherilyn Fenn was my fave too. Pretty sure that's right about Lynch.

I think Lynch did all of the first series but was only an executive producer or something for the rest.

The first series is superb and it's outstaning upto the point that you find out it's her dad that did it in the second but it does get a bit too wierd after that.

I personally still think it's bloody good and have been waiting a fucking age for the second series to be released on dvd.

GBH was class.

175156[/snapback]

It's on More4 at the minute, I think.

175160[/snapback]

Aye, quality.

Scrubs is gash btw :D

175161[/snapback]

Wrong

Edited by Sima

GBH was class.

175156[/snapback]

It's on More4 at the minute, I think.

175160[/snapback]

Aye, quality.

Scrubs is gash btw :D

175161[/snapback]

At least your consistently wrong :icon_lol:

175409[/snapback]

:D Gutted as ever

Can anyone tell me what Green Wing is like?

bump

175133[/snapback]

Total Gash. It's overlong, smug and not half as clever as it thinks it is.

Scrubs is canny, certainly the fist few series. I agree that the first few series of X-Files were good. I drifted away from it as the series went on. Quantum Leap is good, especially around series 2 and 3. I quite like Without a Trace aswell. My mate lent me all 4 series of 2 Girls and a Guy and I thought it was pretty good. Bit by the time I'd watched season 4 it was a bit overkill as I'd watched them in a short space of time.

I nabbed the first two series of Peep Show when they were only £7.99 each. Cracking show.