Your TV Series Recommendations

Gemmill

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I don't even think scrubs is at it's best when it's being funny. When it makes the effort to be serious it blows away most other sitcoms.

175449[/snapback]

The fact that it could be anything more than one-dimensional is lost on some people tbh

175458[/snapback]

Wor lass watches it from time to time and I'm aware there's more to it than humour. I just don't like it. Other people having different tastes is something clearly lost on you.

Honestly Jimbo, it's quality.  You won't be disappointed at all.  How long is the full series gonna take?  Many seeding?

175484[/snapback]

I've only just started tbh, its got 6 seeds out of 19 right now, I don't mind waiting, I'm on nights for the next 3 nights so I can leave it running.

Wor lass watches it from time to time and I'm aware there's more to it than humour. I just don't like it. Other people having different tastes is something clearly lost on you.

175488[/snapback]

Depends if they have shit taste or not. Some people just need re-educated.

Utter mongish of you btw to quote Faison in Clueless. I'm sure every actor in history has made a shit film/tv show.

175488[/snapback]

Utter mongish of you btw to quote Faison in Clueless. I'm sure every actor in history has made a shit film/tv show.

175491[/snapback]

Canny strange not to able to accept people like different stuff. Doesn't bother me in the slightest but there you go.

What's 'mongish' about mentioning another series he was in after we had been discussing Scrubs and you posted the word 'Clueless' albeit in a different context (yes I did get that) exactly?

175488[/snapback]

175491[/snapback]

Canny strange not to able to accept people like different stuff. Doesn't bother me in the slightest but there you go.

What's 'mongish' about mentioning another series he was in after we had been discussing Scrubs and you posted the word 'Clueless' albeit in a different context (yes I did get that) exactly?

175505[/snapback]

I'll accept your opinion. Doesn't make you any less wrong.

Using his role in Clueless as a basis to back up your argument tbh

175507[/snapback]

I was winding you up as you're so precious about your tastes though. I can't believe even you didn't work that out.

175488[/snapback]

175491[/snapback]

175505[/snapback]

I'll accept your opinion. Doesn't make you any less wrong.

175508[/snapback]

Wow, thanks. :D

175507[/snapback]

I was winding you up as you're so precious about your tastes though. I can't believe even you didn't work that out.

175511[/snapback]

Shucks, you still failed.

175507[/snapback]

175511[/snapback]

Shucks, you still failed.

175520[/snapback]

Clearly :D

Not keen on scrubs mainly because i cannot stand a couple of the actors.

How about Shameless? Its brilliant, i havent seen al of them so must get around to getting the ones i missed. Also been enjoying 'Sorted'

OR

Sugar Rush

Six feet under

Queer as folk

Im going to order the complete compilation DVD of cold feet too, that was such a good series.

At the moment ive been watching all Ray Mear's Bushcraft episodes that i missed first time round :D

Edited by Toonraider

How about Shameless? Its brilliant,  i havent seen al of them so must get around to getting the ones i missed. Also been enjoying 'Sorted'

OR

Sugar Rush

Six feet under

Queer as folk

Im going to order the complete compilation DVD of cold feet too, that was such a good series.

At the moment ive been watching all Ray Mear's Bushcraft episodes that i missed first time round :D

175577[/snapback]

Sima will be around later to tell you how wrong you are.

How about Shameless? Its brilliant,  i havent seen al of them so must get around to getting the ones i missed. Also been enjoying 'Sorted'

OR

Sugar Rush

Six feet under

Queer as folk

175577[/snapback]

175581[/snapback]

:D:icon_lol:

OR

Sugar Rush

Six feet under

Queer as folk

175577[/snapback]

175581[/snapback]

175582[/snapback]

Regarding Scrubs you half-wit! :icon_lol:

OR

Sugar Rush

Six feet under

Queer as folk

175577[/snapback]

175581[/snapback]

175582[/snapback]

175584[/snapback]

:)

yes ive read back now. Couldnt really give a toss what anyone thinks!

OR

Sugar Rush

Six feet under

Queer as folk

175577[/snapback]

175581[/snapback]

175582[/snapback]

175584[/snapback]

:)

yes ive read back now. Couldnt really give a toss what anyone thinks!

175588[/snapback]

Me either :)