signing news todays chronicle

bobbyshinton

Roeder told Alan Oliver we are very close to signing 2 or 3 players within the next 7 - 10 days

evening chronicle today

175326[/snapback]

There's a little monkey playing here.

You or Anal??

Roeder is heard saying this on the BBC website, and the interviewer is NOT Anal!!!!

Roeder told Alan Oliver we are very close to signing 2 or 3 players within the next 7 - 10 days

evening chronicle today

175326[/snapback]

You or Anal??

Roeder is heard saying this on the BBC website, and the interviewer is NOT Anal!!!!

175329[/snapback]

word for word of back bage of Ronnie. :D

evening chronicle today

175326[/snapback]

You or Anal??

175329[/snapback]

word for word of back bage of Ronnie. :D

175330[/snapback]

Then Anal has just typed out Roeder's comments from the BBC it seems.

Don't get angry with me - I was not slagging you :D

evening chronicle today

175326[/snapback]

You or Anal??

175329[/snapback]

word for word of back bage of Ronnie. :icon_lol:

175330[/snapback]

Then Anal has just typed out Roeder's comments from the BBC it seems.

Don't get angry with me - I was not slagging you :D

175337[/snapback]

:D

Wasn't there a comment on Tuesday that there would be a signing within 1-2 days ?

That one must have fallen through if we are looking at 7-10 days now.

Wasn't there a comment on Tuesday that there would be a signing within 1-2 days ?

175345[/snapback]

Nah Jimbo, the comment at the start of the week was "I can't honestly say we'll have anyone in over the next day or two" or words to that effect. Loads of people got mixed up and thought he said "I can....".

You or Anal??

175329[/snapback]

That's word for word what he said on BBC, all right. He could have said it twice, though.

175345[/snapback]

Nah Jimbo, the comment at the start of the week was "I can't honestly say we'll have anyone in over the next day or two" or words to that effect. Loads of people got mixed up and thought he said "I can....".

175347[/snapback]

Thanks, I'll go and clear my lugs out.

Even with the current squad, I'm confident we'll turn Wigan over first game. I think the competitive games we've played and the fact they've lost their best players will give us the edge.

I'm saying nothing derogatory about Heskey though cos he'll only go and score if I do. :D

Thanks, I'll go and clear my lugs out.

175356[/snapback]

The fact that you've been trying to read with your ears may be at the root of the problem. :D

Think we'll just have to wait and see what happens, people on here always look at the worse case scenario.

175366[/snapback]

People on here have a fairly balanced opinion, in general.

I was looking at the Sky Sports News bar last night which lists all the players bought by PL clubs and our list made very depressing reading compared to the rest of the league. Why the fuck are we always in this situation?

I was looking at the Sky Sports News bar last night which lists all the players bought by PL clubs and our list made very depressing reading compared to the rest of the league. Why the fuck are we always in this situation?

175375[/snapback]

It's the curse man, St James' is built on ancient Indian burial ground.

Factalabollexicos

Guest Patrokles

175375[/snapback]

Compared to Chelsea and Liverpool, you mean?

All we've been hearing is that we're "not going to be taken for mugs", "not going to pay over the odds", "going to get the right players in" etc. etc. ad nauseam but any club we call up now are going to be pissing themselves laughing knowing we're desperate for players and have only got a couple of weeks left to get them in.

Hopefully this means a striker early in the next 7-10 and then the other two later.

Although I fully expect it to be Graveson first then maybe Bridge with the striker coming after we've lost to Wigan!

175361[/snapback]

Don't suppose you happen to know the final score too, I'll go put some money on at the bookies. :D