Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiist!

Happy Face

Just got in from the gym time flies when you are clinging onto life by a thread :D

175656[/snapback]

I couldn't disagree more, the only time I ever get that feeling of stretched time anymore is during a workout. Weights are fine, but an hour stretch on the bike feels like a year. How are you supposed to occupy your brain? I actually broke a couple of bikes because I couldn't cope with the boredom. :D

Just got in from the gym time flies when you are clinging onto life by a thread :)

175656[/snapback]

I couldn't disagree more, the only time I ever get that feeling of stretched time anymore is during a workout. Weights are fine, but an hour stretch on the bike feels like a year. How are you supposed to occupy your brain? I actually broke a couple of bikes because I couldn't cope with the boredom. :icon_lol:

175702[/snapback]

First I was afraid! I was petrified!

:D:D

Still think that's hilarious like. :icon_lol:

First I was afraid!  I was petrified!

:D  :D

Still think that's hilarious like.  :icon_lol:

175704[/snapback]

:) Last time I tell yiz anything. I'm not in the least bit embarrassed, but I like that song anyway, which makes it worse. :icon_lol:

At least I've never painted my nails...