George Galloway

bobbyshinton

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

I meant obsequious

it's my opinion that he forever panders to minority opinion and kisses up to whatever cause or person is topic of the day.

I reckon he means ubiquitious. OPINION!

177009[/snapback]

I vote he means obnoxious

177011[/snapback]

Not unless that is now a big word for c*nt.

George Galloway is a tosspot he will do anything to be an MP and get attention. He has glorified suicide bombers called for attacks on his own country and thinks Saddam Hussein is a good guy. At the moment he is sucking Islam's dick cos that is his electorate.

I wished you well, until you disclosed you wanted to buy a 4x4.  :D

177026[/snapback]

didn't say I wanted to, but I'm arrogant and might have disposable income so I thought it was mandatory ;)

177009[/snapback]

177011[/snapback]

George Galloway is a tosspot he will do anything to be an MP and get attention. He has glorified suicide bombers called for attacks on his own country and thinks Saddam Hussein is a good guy. At the moment he is sucking Islam's dick cos that is his electorate.

177024[/snapback]

Mohammed on a monkey spunk moped!

I wished you well, until you disclosed you wanted to buy a 4x4.  ;)

177026[/snapback]

didn't say I wanted to, but I'm arrogant and might have disposable income so I thought it was mandatory ;)

177029[/snapback]

Seen as you've been so public about your potential earnings, I think we should have a thread on here like the sales board they have on Glengarry Glen Ross. Every time you make a sale you get to put it on the board, and at the end of each month you have to disclose your earnings to us. It'll keep you honest, and I'm hoping it'll give us all a chance to laugh at how much they lied to you in the interview. ;):D

177009[/snapback]

177011[/snapback]

177024[/snapback]

Mohammed on a monkey spunk moped!

177032[/snapback]

I am waiting for the fatwah as we speak.

I meant obsequious

it's my opinion that he forever panders to minority opinion Tokenism and kisses up to whatever cause or person is topic of the day.bandwagon jumping

177022[/snapback]

tbp

177031[/snapback]

who? him or me? ;)

At a guess, he probably is fairly obsequious when he's on one of his jaunts to Syria or wherever. He's obnoxious and fairly ubiquitous too though.

177026[/snapback]

177029[/snapback]

Seen as you've been so public about your potential earnings, I think we should have a thread on here like the sales board they have on Glengarry Glen Ross. Every time you make a sale you get to put it on the board, and at the end of each month you have to disclose your earnings to us. It'll keep you honest, and I'm hoping it'll give us all a chance to laugh at how much they lied to you in the interview. ;):D

177033[/snapback]

What have I missed? I assumed that GF earned about 7K.

177026[/snapback]

177029[/snapback]

177033[/snapback]

177047[/snapback]

Check out the CHU-CHING thread.

177047[/snapback]

got a sales job and they've thrown me a line about earning £28k in the first year, but I'm guessing it's more likely I'll earn £15k

it's appointment based sales which is a fucking relief as I didn't fancy cold calling.

and £7k? that's under min wage! :D

Is he obstreperous?  That's an autonym btw.

177045[/snapback]

So he's obsequious, obnoxious, ubiquitous and he's sucking Cat Stevens dick? (Youseff Islam). And he's on £28k a year

a good smattering of ;);););););)

;);)

;););)

;);)

;);)

;););) 's btw

177026[/snapback]

177029[/snapback]

177033[/snapback]

gil_the_simpsons-thumb.jpg

Is he obstreperous?  That's an autonym btw.

177045[/snapback]

So he's obsequious, obnoxious, ubiquitous and he's sucking Cat Stevens dick? (Youseff Islam). And he's on £28k a year

a good smattering of ;);););););)

;);)

;););)

;);)

;);)

;););) 's btw

177052[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

177026[/snapback]

177029[/snapback]

177033[/snapback]

gil_the_simpsons-thumb.jpg

177053[/snapback]

;)

GF in 20 years tbh.