George Galloway

bobbyshinton

Autonym

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Autonym may refer to

* An endonym, the self-assigned name of an ethnic group.

* A term in Botanical nomenclature designating the automatic name of the first subdivision of a rank, which bears the same name as its parent.

177125[/snapback]

So an autonym is an endonym, man alive I had that wrong all these years

177133[/snapback]

Was JJ an autonym or just a very bad flatmate?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tortellini is said to represent the bellybutton of Venus. I just hoy these in from time to time at random for Gemmill tbh.

177131[/snapback]

I firmly believe that you'd still have hair if it wasn't for all these pointless facts.

Tortellini is said to represent the bellybutton of Venus. I just hoy these in from time to time at random for Gemmill tbh.

177131[/snapback]

I firmly believe that you'd still have hair if it wasn't for all these pointless facts.

177137[/snapback]

:D You reckon it's a trade-off then?

177131[/snapback]

177137[/snapback]

177153[/snapback]

Could be. Have a purge and see what happens. You could turn up to the Wigan game like Michael Heseltine. ;)

177131[/snapback]

177137[/snapback]

177153[/snapback]

Could be. Have a purge and see what happens. You could turn up to the Wigan game like Michael Heseltine. ;)

177155[/snapback]

;)

177131[/snapback]

177137[/snapback]

177153[/snapback]

177155[/snapback]

;)

177170[/snapback]

Michael Heseltine is a debonair millionaire tbh. It's really not the best example to use. Though if Alex was to buy a drink.....

Michael Heseltine is a debonair millionaire tbh. It's really not the best example to use. Though if Alex was to buy a drink.....

177171[/snapback]

..the Devil would ice skate to work?

177131[/snapback]

177137[/snapback]

177153[/snapback]

177155[/snapback]

;)

177170[/snapback]

177171[/snapback]

You cheeky cunt. Good job I know you're deliberately confusing me with one or two others that spring to mind ;)

177131[/snapback]

177137[/snapback]

177153[/snapback]

177155[/snapback]

;)

177170[/snapback]

177171[/snapback]

You cheeky cunt. Good job I know you're deliberately confusing me with one or two others that spring to mind ;)

177184[/snapback]

;)

Couldnt let you off 'Scott free'.

I'm mentioning no names here of course.

I'm joshing you quadraspaz! :D

Anyway I'm the master of double meaning. It could be referring to Scott, or it could be referring to a Scot. I'm messing with your minds, man!

177191[/snapback]

Derren Brown eat you heart out ;)

.....the fact I spelt it Scott suggests I meant Gemmill though, I grant you that one.

PS.......I'm joking, Scott! If anything I probably owe you one.

you've never bought me a pint.

Fact

177190[/snapback]

Probably figures he's already paying you enough. :D

177192[/snapback]

wait til he pays for finance on his windows man ;)

.....the fact I spelt it Scott suggests I meant Gemmill though, I grant you that one.

PS.......I'm joking, Scott! If anything I probably owe you one.

177194[/snapback]

:D Twat! I think I'm a bit like alex on that one like, cos it's one of my pet hates an'all, so when I first saw that I thought "You twat!". ;)

Rikko and Luke never get a round in however. Name and shame man, it's the only way ;)

177199[/snapback]

:D

JJ was the worst of all time. That twat would sit and let you get him drinks all night and not once would his conscience get the better of him!

Rikko and Luke never get a round in however. Name and shame man, it's the only way ;)

177199[/snapback]

JJ was the worst of all time. That twat would sit and let you get him drinks all night and not once would his conscience get the better of him!

177202[/snapback]

He was tee total was he not though? Seems a bit unfair to make someone who's on lemonade get the drinks in. Is he still alive anyway?

177199[/snapback]

177202[/snapback]

mind you he was drinking coke... so it's hardly a great expense.

speaking of the Jocular Jock, anyone know what he's up to these days? Last I heard he was still working up in Scotty McGrottyland and coaching a kids football team