CHU-CHING.

The Fish

sorry for the brief post.

basically I didn't get the job I applied for, I was offered a better job.

it's still a basic salary plus Comission, but they estimate minimum first years earnings to be around £28k, and I'm being "groomed" (oooooer missus) for an area management role where the average first year earnings are £35k.

I'm happy.

it's still a basic salary plus Comission, but they estimate minimum first years earnings to be around £28k, and I'm being "groomed" (oooooer missus) for an area management role where the average first year earnings are £35k.

I'm happy.

175885[/snapback]

But Shirley you went to Uni to do fuck all and come out and have a shit job?

:D

Guest Patrokles
My advice with money is to be as reckless and irresponsible as possible.

175950[/snapback]

Yeah, money's not important until your bank phone you.

I'm happy.

175885[/snapback]

1703delpd04.jpg

tbh

My advice with money is to be as reckless and irresponsible as possible.

175950[/snapback]

as proved by the number of rounds you got in during the pissup :D

175970[/snapback]

You bitch :D

£28k is bloody good going for a graduate start (I'm only assuming that's the basis you went on).

That's slightly more than what starters at the Big 4 Accountancy Firms in London can expect, with all the costs that incurs!

You've done well there Fishy.

trouble is this is a projection, it's entirely possible that I could only earn 15k, similarly I could earn upwards of 35k in the first year.

it's all dictated by how well I can sell.

if I'm rubbish then I won't earn much, and I'll not be promoted. It'll be hardworkas I'll be working 6 days from 7 and some days I could work 11 hours and not make a sale.

it's basically in my hands and if I fuck up it's because I can't sell or I haven't tried hard enough.

I must say, I find it rather crass and vulgar to hear people boasting about their earnings, you'll never hear me gloating about the £47k I earnt last year.......

I must say, I find it rather crass and vulgar to hear people boasting about their earnings, you'll never hear me gloating about the £47k I earnt last year.......

176247[/snapback]

It's not what you've got it's what you do with it... ;)

trouble is this is a projection, it's entirely possible that I could only earn 15k, similarly I could earn upwards of 35k in the first year.

it's all dictated by how well I can sell.

if I'm rubbish then I won't earn much, and I'll not be promoted. It'll be hardworkas I'll be working 6 days from 7 and some days I could work 11 hours and not make a sale.

it's basically in my hands and if I fuck up it's because I can't sell or I haven't tried hard enough.

176167[/snapback]

I thought this was just a gap year job. Are you telling me you went to uni to learn how to sell double glazing door-to-door? ;)

Beats McDonalds I suppose. :)

to be honest I was only going to take this for a year to get some cash, but it's more and more tempting to forget the course entirely and just stick at this.

but come 6 months time I might be sick to the back teeth of the job and in that case I'll continue the course.

and you're right Jimbo, it was a bit crass to brag about how much I might make, sorry. I just got a bit excited, normally ( as Gemmil intimated) a gap year job would be more in the region of £28 not £28k

.. Iguess I've done it again, haven't I? ;) sorry...

176247[/snapback]

Fuck me, that must be the biggest "Woosh" ever !

;)

176247[/snapback]

Fuck me, that must be the biggest "Woosh" ever !

;)

176373[/snapback]

in my defence I'm tired.

:)

aye but if you watch "Open all hours" ths noise the till makes is definitely a "Chu-Ching" not the "Ker-Ching" that you're blatently obsessed with

P.S. it's not door to door cold calling, appointment based only, which should mean more sales as the customer will already have shown an interest in the product.

P.S. it's not door to door cold calling, appointment based only, which should mean more sales as the customer will already have shown an interest in the product.

176981[/snapback]

Ann Summers parties tbh