Hi there

Google.com

Shouldn't you have a great big Pooh bear image as your avatar? :D

14060[/snapback]

I bet you walked out of the premiere of "6th Sense" saying "oh wow, that was like the greatest film ever, I never guessed he was dead!" while people were queueing to get in. :D:D

Shouldn't you have a great big Pooh bear image as your avatar? :D

14060[/snapback]

I bet you walked out of the premiere of "6th Sense" saying "oh wow, that was like the greatest film ever, I never guessed he was dead!" while people were queueing to get in. :D:D

14064[/snapback]

Cue a whole load of members on here who have never seen the film and have just had the twist ruined....

(But strangely yeah, as a matter of fact I did actually do JUST that! :D)

I've been a lurker for a while now, well the job means I have to spend a fair bit of time surfing the net.

Anyways just wanted to say hi, my names Clive and I think you're all really nice people especially that Catmag, shes lovely..  :D

14058[/snapback]

Lovely girl....but she degrades those poor, lovely cats something rotten.

I've been a lurker for a while now, well the job means I have to spend a fair bit of time surfing the net.

Anyways just wanted to say hi, my names Clive and I think you're all really nice people especially that Catmag, shes lovely..  :D

14058[/snapback]

Lovely girl....but she degrades those poor, lovely cats something rotten.

14073[/snapback]

They lahhhhve it! :D