Hi there

Google.com

I've been a lurker for a while now, well the job means I have to spend a fair bit of time surfing the net.

Anyways just wanted to say hi, my names Clive and I think you're all really nice people especially that Catmag, shes lovely.. :D

Shouldn't you have a great big Pooh bear image as your avatar? :D

14060[/snapback]

I bet you walked out of the premiere of "6th Sense" saying "oh wow, that was like the greatest film ever, I never guessed he was dead!" while people were queueing to get in. :D:D

Shouldn't you have a great big Pooh bear image as your avatar? :D

14060[/snapback]

I bet you walked out of the premiere of "6th Sense" saying "oh wow, that was like the greatest film ever, I never guessed he was dead!" while people were queueing to get in. :D:D

14064[/snapback]

Cue a whole load of members on here who have never seen the film and have just had the twist ruined....

(But strangely yeah, as a matter of fact I did actually do JUST that! :D)

I've been a lurker for a while now, well the job means I have to spend a fair bit of time surfing the net.

Anyways just wanted to say hi, my names Clive and I think you're all really nice people especially that Catmag, shes lovely..  :D

14058[/snapback]

Lovely girl....but she degrades those poor, lovely cats something rotten.

Fucking hell, another plastic, fair weather toon fan!

Just watch I bet when the team stops winning or "clive's" favourite player Ameobi who he follows to every club he's every played for, leaves us!

Anyways just wanted to say hi, my names Clive and I think you're all really nice people especially that Catmag, shes lovely..  :D

14058[/snapback]

Lovely girl....but she degrades those poor, lovely cats something rotten.

14073[/snapback]

They lahhhhve it! :D