Prehistoric planet

Jusoda Kid

What a load of shit! Some pric called Nigel and a bird thats worth a fuck, talking, interacting, shooting animals that aren't even there. Don't get me wrong I', all for informational programs on wildlife/dinosaurs etc but this fucka is a joke.

Saturday night TV, no wonder I'm usually out and rat arsed by this time.

What a load of shit! Some pric called Nigel and a bird thats worth a fuck, talking, interacting, shooting animals that aren't even there. Don't get me wrong I', all for informational programs on wildlife/dinosaurs etc but this fucka is a joke.

Saturday night TV, no wonder I'm usually out and rat arsed by this time.

176049[/snapback]

it's the itv version of walking with dinosaurs and as with all itv programs it's been dumbed down to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

if they really wanted to make this show, why not get together with Michael Crichton and the guys who made Jurassic Park, put some real effort into it and launch a major tv series with a real chance of raising their game from the dross that floods their channel to something that might... at some point, come close to rivalling channel 5

This was on telly tonight while I was pottering around and it's an absolute pile of poo ;) It was like some badly acted childrens programme with the woman getting all upset when she 'found' a dead baby dinosaur. Dear me...