An almost perfect evening.

catmag

Having spent 24 hours on a coach back from the south of France with 70 16-year olds I am now sat in my jarmies having had a hot shower, and am about to have chippy fish and chips with white bread and butter and a mug of tea. Ahhhhhhhh............. ;)

So what's missing?

176084[/snapback]

A lottery win and a good-looking bloke to be making the tea :(

176085[/snapback]

*grabs a box of tetley :)

176092[/snapback]

PG Tips man, you fucking heathen!! ;)

So what's missing?

176084[/snapback]

A lottery win and a good-looking bloke to be making the tea :finger:

176085[/snapback]

*grabs a box of tetley :P

176092[/snapback]

PG Tips man, you fucking heathen!! :(

176093[/snapback]

Pud was right with the tea choice! Dunno where he's gonna get the good-looking bloke from like..... ;):)

So what's missing?

176084[/snapback]

176085[/snapback]

176092[/snapback]

176093[/snapback]

listen mate, once Ive been there 5 mins, Cat's not gonna care how the tea tastes :)

*expects slap next week ;)

So what's missing?

176084[/snapback]

176085[/snapback]

176092[/snapback]

176093[/snapback]

Pud was right with the tea choice! Dunno where he's gonna get the good-looking bloke from like..... ;):)

176094[/snapback]

*puts tetley back and grabs a box of Netto own brand :finger:

So whats everyone else upto this evening?

The missus is ill at the moment, so I am just planning to stay in tonight, though I am feckin bored already...

Oh and welcome back Cath.. ;)

176100[/snapback]

I'm still pinching myself from the fact that the missus' car sailed through its MOT. I only drive the thing once a year (when I'm taking it for its test) and it was just horrible to drive today, I'd convinced myself that a couple of hundred quid would be exiting my funds at least.

So I'm spending the rest of the weekend chilling. Only got a week to go before I start my new job, yay! :)

So whats everyone else upto this evening?

The missus is ill at the moment, so I am just planning to stay in tonight, though I am feckin bored already...

Oh and welcome back Cath.. ;)

176100[/snapback]

I'm still pinching myself from the fact that the missus' car sailed through its MOT. I only drive the thing once a year (when I'm taking it for its test) and it was just horrible to drive today, I'd convinced myself that a couple of hundred quid would be exiting my funds at least.

So I'm spending the rest of the weekend chilling. Only got a week to go before I start my new job, yay! :)

176101[/snapback]

I'm having a quiet one too. Might have a long, leisurely soak in the bath with a book or some music.

Whats the new job Craig?

Ok, I win.

drove down to leeds on Friday morning, miss all traffic and Radio1 had good music on pretty much all day. Had the first interview and it was brilliant, best interview I've ever had, more like going to a mates house and hanging about with his mates as he pops out to do something. Left that interview and after a brief chat with mam and pops decide this job is too good to turn down so ring the other interview and explain that I've decided to take this job.

Meet with landlord and he says he'll pay my council tax for me and that I can move in early if I need to.

Drive back home with ok traffic but Colin and Edith's last day together on Radio1 so it passes quite quickly

Mam makes Spag Bol for tea and I arrange a night out with the lads, meet a girl before the night out and enjoy her company, go out witht e boys have an awesome night, at 11 I get a text inviting me to a house party on Chillingham road I reply saying I can't get there cos I'm in Blyth, I am told that someone is driving from New Hartley and will give me a lift.

Get to house party and meet loadsa folk I haven't seen in years, people I used to work with.

stay the night and enjoy the company of another girl, with whom I have a "special relationship"

come home saturday morning at 9 ish, check the mail.

Letter fromt he bank proclaiming that as I requested the excessive overdraft charges back they'll give me £1300 of the £1700 back within 7 days of the return of the letter.

have a relaxing bath listening to the championship second half score lines, mackems lose ;)

go to the lerkal and have a couple of genial pints with a couple of mates..

I win.. best 48 hours I've had for a long time.