Footballer crashes BMW into a wall

Shearergol

A family had a lucky escape after Newcastle United defender Titus Bramble crashed his high-powered BMW into the wall outside their home.

Bramble was travelling towards Norwich on the A140 when the accident happened in the village of Newton Flotman at around midnight.

A Norfolk Police spokesman said that five or six people were travelling in the vehicle at the time, but that no-one had been hurt. No other vehicles were involved in the crash.

Bramble was given a breath test at the crash scene, which was negative.

Eddie Sargent, 55, who lives in the house, said he and his wife Linda, 54, were awoken by a loud bang at around midnight.

The couple, who were looking after their grandchildren Archie, three, and two-year-old Rosie, initially feared the worst.

"We just heard an incredible bang," said Mr Sargent. "I got up to see what was going on, my main concern being for the people in the car. The first person on the scene was an off-duty police officer who told me he would handle the situation.

"The car was full of people and they all got out and went across the road. I never spoke to Titus, he kept a low profile. I was more concerned about the damage.

"None of us knew who he was. The police handed us his details for the insurance claim and my wife said 'what a lovely name' and 'wasn't he good looking'.

Didn't know if anyone had seen this yet?

"None of us knew who he was. The police handed us his details for the insurance claim and my wife said 'what a lovely name' and 'wasn't he good looking'.

176134[/snapback]

Oh my lucky stars! A Negro!

Edited by DotBum

Guest Patrokles
You can imagine it now...

"Anything on telly love?"

"No."

CRASH

"WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCK? Oh it's Titus Bramble! Are yeh alreet pet?"

"Fo sho."

176168[/snapback]

To be honest, and try as I might... I can't imagine that at all.

You can imagine it now...

"Anything on telly love?"

"No."

CRASH

"WHAT IN THE BLUE FUCK? Oh it's Titus Bramble! Are yeh alreet pet?"

"Fo sho."

176168[/snapback]

Why would the residents of a small village near Norwich be talking geordie?

176214[/snapback]

Are you saying there aren't any geordies living in Norwich? Hmmm? ;)