FM2005 with NUFC.

menace13

fm20057cz.jpg

Second season,got rid of alot of players on the cheap aswell but main ones were..

Given:8M

Bellamy:5M

Jenas:11M ( Regret it now,had a class season,scored 16 goals and had 8 assists)

Got about 20M left as I won the title and was in the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup.

Me too Skol. Started my 1st game before, got hammerd by Man U 4-0, was leading 3-1 against B'burn - lo and behold the cunts came back and won 4-3, my team is last seasons starting 11 - but i've bought Leggrotaglie or however its spelt for 1 mill from Juve.

Ignore that above post, i downloaded all the latest patches etc (updated to march 05) so i started again. Bought Schweinstieger, and i now play this formation:

------------Given

Taylor-----Boum------Elliot

--------Jenas--Bowyer

Schwein--------------Robert

-------------Dyer

------Shearer--Kluivert

Won every game for the past 2 month, except for Chelsea away where i got beat 3-0. Quite pleased, and im already addicted! :D

Edited by Thompson

Thats my first team squad. Sold off Robben for £50 million at the beginning of the season.

20115ce.th.jpg

Got a healthy bank balance. It all started when man Utd paid £41 million plus 20% next fee for Cavenaghi. I nipped in and got Rooney when his contract was unprotected :D I think I got the better end of the deal.

Since then my cashflow got better as I sold off kids that I'd developed but weren't going to make the grade at the very top.

I have Cavenaghi, Cisse and Rooney playing up front for me. The Roonster is immense but the God in my squad is Esposito. He's been top in Average Rating in the League since he signed for me. Pity his stamina and injury problems always prevents him from playing too many games for me.

Where'd you get the Newcastle skin from mate, i cant find one anywhere :o

8966[/snapback]

I've got two Newcastle ones. I can zip them both and then upload them to you send it. I'll edit this post and stick the links in when I've done it.

Could only find the one I'm using now.

Anyway:

http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PCM55R...5X1YJ9CA9O942C2

Edited by The Mighty Hog

1st season - Won the Premiership, Waffa Cup and FA Cup

2nd season - Fuck all

3rd season - Won the Premiership, Champions League, FA Cup and League Cup

My squad just after the close of the Transfer window at the start of my 4th season...

sept2007nufc8dd.th.jpg

I have started a new game with Newcastle United :drinks: , I have wheeled and dealed this summer, bringing in new faces and sorting out my squad, I am playing in a 4-3-3 formation.

I lie fourth at the moment with my team being:

GK: Shay Given / Steve Harper

DR: Aaron Hughes / Chris Baird

DC: Jean-Alain Boumsong / Steven Taylor

DC: Vincent Kompany / Zander Diamond

DL: Nuno Valente / Celestine Babayaro

MC: Jermaine Jenas / James Milner

MC: Freddy Guarin / Lee Bowyer

MC: Jonathan Blondel / Laurent Robert

SC: Derek Riordan / Shola Ameobi

SC: Alan Shearer / Patrick Kluivert (Who can't score for shit)

SC: Mauro Esposito / Laurent Robert

I am about to enter December and with a tough month, I hope I don't fall off the pace.

I have also sold: Stephen Carr, Craig Bellamy, Andrew O'Brien and Kieron Dyer

* I have been thinking of started a new game, using the editor by putting all the summer transfers in *

Have you ever tried to play it without making many transfers? Try to keep it as realistic as possible....

9375[/snapback]

I only buy 4/5 players per season. Unless I need a clear out.

Have you ever tried to play it without making many transfers? Try to keep it as realistic as possible....

9375[/snapback]

Bear in mind i'm 4 seasons in so the look of the team is bound to change a little. Look at our side in 95/96 then look at it again in 99/00. Two completely different sides bar one or two players. Also, alot of the players I couldn't get shot of are rotting in the reserves.

9375[/snapback]

Bear in mind i'm 4 seasons in so the look of the team is bound to change a little. Look at our side in 95/96 then look at it again in 99/00. Two completely different sides bar one or two players. Also, alot of the players I couldn't get shot of are rotting in the reserves.

9595[/snapback]

Did you just look at the essential players list and sign players from there?

Find them yer sel yer cheating git!

9375[/snapback]

9595[/snapback]

9988[/snapback]

Quite a few of my players I have found by scouting but one or two have been twocked from the Essential Players list. It's not exactly cheating though when it's common knowledge that players like Cavenaghi, Tevez, Lewandowski etc. are all legends on FM.

Into the second season, I have done some clearing out.

GK: Jose Manuel Reina / Steve Harper

DR: Nigel De Jong / Chris Baird / Phil Jagielka

DC: Aaron Hughes / Steven Taylor

DC: Vincent Kompany / Zander Diamond

DL: Nuno Valente / Celestine Babayaro / Franck Queudrue

MC: Jermaine Jenas / James Milner

MC: Freddy Guarin / Mark van Bommel

MC: Jonathan Blondel / Mathieu Flamini

SC: Derek Riordan / Shola Ameobi

SC: Alan Shearer / Michael Chopra

SC: Mauro Esposito

Won UEFA Cup last season: 2-0 v Liverpool in Lisbon

Won Euro Super cup: 2-1 v Inter Milan in Monaco B)

9375[/snapback]

9595[/snapback]

9988[/snapback]

Quite a few of my players I have found by scouting but one or two have been twocked from the Essential Players list. It's not exactly cheating though when it's common knowledge that players like Cavenaghi, Tevez, Lewandowski etc. are all legends on FM.

10175[/snapback]

I've never even heard of Lewandowski.