FM2005 with NUFC.

menace13

• 2 weeks later...

Was top after 26 games with Norwich, before Fulham, 17th in the Premiership approached me. I accepted.

I managed to take them to 12th. Start of the summer I sold Malbranque to Liverpool for £12m, and brought in Fabrice Fernandes (£2m), Luis Prieto (£350k), Schlicke (2.1m), Kapo (£3.1m), and Stam, Agathe, Vayrynen, Ball, Reinhardt & Lucarelli on Bosmans, while Lupoli came on Loan from Arsenal.

Have played 16 games, and I'm going well in 7th, with Lucarelli scoring 12 in 16.

Transfer window has just closed in my game with the update.

My squad:

05squad1wa.th.jpg

Transfers in:

transin6st.th.jpg

Transfers out:

transout8sk.th.jpg

Want to flog Bowyer to help finance a Tevez/Cavenaghi swoop in the next window. If I get silly money offer for Luque or Owen I'd take the money and run.

Thats a decent team Hog, but I dont like using updates, theres always something knackered.

27956[/snapback]

Yeah I'm not a fan of un-official ones. One was awful. They'd arsed up the prices so people were always going for silly amounts. I had Bellamy valued at £30 million and the world class players were always going for over £100 million. Touch wood everything seems sound on this one.

Only a couple of months until the new one is out anyway plus I made a back up of my last official data so I can always go back to that if there are some real mistakes made.

Questions for a clueless idiot like me...

Is there a certain time Tevez becomes good? Because I bought him at the beginning, and though his value always goes up he doesn't play partcularly well and doesn;t score enough... why'd this be?

And also, why is the German team all fake? I heard I had to delete a file called "Fake", which I did but it still isn't changed.

Second season with the FMFinland update, this is my team, finished third first season, now competing in the Champs. Cup.

Shay Given

Steven Taylor

Olivier Bernard

Jean-Alain Boumsong

Martin Demichellis

Freddy Guarin

Shaun Wright-Phillips

Juan Roman Riquelme

Emre

Albert Luque

Michael Owen

:D Looks a strong team, any other places I can strenghten?

just brought in Ronaldo for 25 million in my 2nd season after selling Owen for 31 and Luque for 35 million.... so far he's scored a cool 16 in 12 games.... including 4 in the Camp Nou :lol: