Top Posters In This Topic

I have two boys - five and three.

14201[/snapback]

Hence your name? :D

14207[/snapback]

Bingo. Though I've always been a bit, how you say,

:D

14264[/snapback]

I remember you, arent you the one who had the excellent Dylan Moran in your avatar photo?

14268[/snapback]

There you go. :D

One girl coming up for four in November, despise other peoples kids though.

14332[/snapback]

Nice!

14340[/snapback]

Can't help it mate. I thinks it's something to do with the fact that i can't reprimand them because there not my kids. Nowt worse then kids hitting you and climbing on you and the parents just sit there with a "Eeeh, aren't they cute" look on their faces.

Read the anger management thread and you might get an idea on the thoughts that start going through my head at that point

14332[/snapback]

Nice!

14340[/snapback]

Can't help it mate. I thinks it's something to do with the fact that i can't reprimand them because there not my kids. Nowt worse then kids hitting you and climbing on you and the parents just sit there with a "Eeeh, aren't they cute" look on their faces.

Read the anger management thread and you might get an idea on the thoughts that start going through my head at that point

14346[/snapback]

What, you start fantasisng thinking about me and manc-mag having sex when kids annoy you?

14332[/snapback]

Nice!

14340[/snapback]

14346[/snapback]

You have kids?!

*Goes to reopen licensing of parents debate*

14332[/snapback]

Nice!

14340[/snapback]

14346[/snapback]

You have kids?!

*Goes to reopen licensing of parents debate*

14352[/snapback]

Yes and she's a well brought up child who always says please and thank you and has respect for her elders which is more than can be said for most children of today.

Anything else to add to your previous comments.

Yes and she's a well brought up child who always says please and thank you and has respect for her elders which is more than can be said for most children of today.

14360[/snapback]

As long as they're not foreign, like.

14360[/snapback]

In all seriousness, that's good to hear. Loads of kids these days, of all classes, seem to be able to go on like little shits with barely a reprimand from their parents. I do appreciate it isn't easy being a parent like.

Kids off limits.

....back to the banter!

14362[/snapback]

Exactly, cheers for that mate.

Dotbum, your not Cladwa1 by any chance? He also had a strange obsession with my daughter, I don't want to have to start tracking you down as well.

Kids off limits.

....back to the banter!

14362[/snapback]

Dotbum, your not Cladwa1 by any chance? He also had a strange obsession with my daughter, I don't want to have to start tracking you down as well.

14368[/snapback]

There's the angry Wacky we all know and love, having trouble reinventing yourself?

Kids off limits.

....back to the banter!

14362[/snapback]

14368[/snapback]

There's the angry Wacky we all know and love, having trouble reinventing yourself?

14371[/snapback]

Fucking Nonce, i thought it was you.

And what site was Cladwa off? If you hunted him down, as you put it, how could I be him?

And if suggesting that your posting style led me to believe you were too young to have children makes me obsessed with your daughter(?!) then you need help.

And what site was Cladwa off?  If you hunted him down, as you put it, how could I be him?

And if suggesting that your posting style led me to believe you were too young to have children makes me obsessed with your daughter(?!) then you need help.

14377[/snapback]

I've said what i wanted to say and will be leaving it at that, good day!

Fair enough mate, you took it better than I expected.

And I'll leave that talk alone in future.

14382[/snapback]

Thanks, I don't mind a bit of banter but i don't want my daughter dragged into it and judged by someone who doesn't even know her or me.

Hold onto the soap when Wacky's around lads!

14390[/snapback]

When i was at school i was known as Semi-Ballesteros, and it wasn't for my golfing ability :D

14393[/snapback]

You have some serious repressed gay rage, to be fair.

Dotbum and Wacky sitting in a tree,

B-O-T-T-I-N-G.

Went to an open evening last week with wor lass to find out about fostering, the wage is between 17 and 25k so i was interested in this obviously, but it seems wor lass had a few questions of her own, one in particular which i'm so fucking glad she asked me before we went in there like, it went as follows, "Do you think they'll have the kids there for you to choose from?" After pissing myself laughing i told her it's not going to be like a fucking cat and dog shelter where you take home the cutest one to find out it's a cunt of an animal!

Edited by Smooth Operator