Drinks you most recently tasted

zico martin

i just gave the much hyped magners cider a go last week! Not sure if its just the old serving it with a pint glass full of ice cubes which makes it seem less gassy, but it was a lovely drink! Not that I will ever become a cider drinker you understand but on a warm day there's not much that beats this!

i just gave the much hyped magners cider a go last week!  Not sure if its just the old serving it with a pint glass full of ice cubes which makes it seem less gassy, but it was a lovely drink!  Not that I will ever become a cider drinker you understand but on a warm day there's not much that beats this!

176479[/snapback]

On the champagne last night.

I'm going to be an uncle ;)

Death warmed up today.

Today I've had..

1 can of diet coke

1 bottle of Becks

1 bottle of Grolsch

1 glass of wine

A few pints of Robinsons orange & mango

1 bottle of Fanta

A few pints of water

and I'm about to finish the half a bottle of Smirnoff Norsk I have left (not on my own though I'm sure I could if I tried)

Magners is really nice, it's got me right back into cider this year.

Water all day and a Dr pepper.

On holiday I had a Sambuca Slush, probably the nicest drink ever.

Aslo, I'll probably get slated for it, but I drank something called Banana coladas on holiday, some cocktail, was lush.

Today Ive been mostly drinking ...... crushed apple juice

though last night I was on the Desparado's - if you aint had it, I recommend. They do it in Agora (ex-empress) which is a canny little venue nowadays. Desparado is a bit like Sol, but also has tequila in it, though you cant really taste it. Nice with a slice of lime in the top and comes in at a not too shabby 5.9%

I had some strawberry cider while watching the football today.

176527[/snapback]

Sounds like something Gemmill might sample.... color's right I'd imagine. ;)

I had some strawberry cider while watching the football today.

176527[/snapback]

Sounds like something Gemmill might sample.... color's right I'd imagine. ;)

176528[/snapback]

It was too sweet to have more than one.

Edited by khay

2 cups of tea ( made my women in the office)

plastic cup of water from the water cooler ( bloody waste of money them things but I use it as its closer than the tap. and colder. hence the name water cooler really)

• 1 month later...

i just gave the much hyped magners cider a go last week! Not sure if its just the old serving it with a pint glass full of ice cubes which makes it seem less gassy, but it was a lovely drink! Not that I will ever become a cider drinker you understand but on a warm day there's not much that beats this!

Just tried a pint of Magners for the first time, not usually a fan of cider, but that is bloody nectar !!!